Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023 : hiring As Azure Monitoring Administrator Role. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – Hatch
- Role – Azure Monitoring Administrator
- Qualification –Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Experience -1-4 years
- Location – Gurgaon
- Salary- 2-4 LPA
Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023 – ABOUT COMPANY
A Hatch is a versatile and practical feature found in various contexts, serving as an access point or opening in different structures and vehicles. In the realm of architecture and construction, a hatch typically refers to a small, often square or rectangular opening in a floor, ceiling, or wall, which can be opened or removed to access a space below or above, such as an attic, basement, or crawl space. Hatches are essential for maintenance and provide an entryway for inspection or storage. In the automotive industry, hatches are commonly associated with hatchback cars, which have a rear door that combines the trunk and rear window, allowing for easy access to cargo space. These hatches enhance the versatility of the vehicle, making them popular choices for those seeking a balance between compact size and practicality. Hatches, whether in architecture or automobiles, exemplify the importance of smart design in optimizing accessibility and utility.
Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Azure Monitoring Administrator Responsibilities
- Advance knowledge of Azure
- Advance knowledge of Azure Monitoring tools
- Analysis through Log Analytics
- Log bugs/issues in Azure DevOps and follow up with dev teams
- Monitor Application insights continuously and develop predictive data analysis
- Understand and interpret Azure Monitor results from all resources
- Understand and advise developers and architects on system improvements
- Proactively Identify performance issues through the tenant
- Escalation of errors to system owners (i.e. for Azure Data Factory to DT Resources Catalin)
- Monitor VM’s (Elastic, PW , BA Insight Hub) alongside ICT team
- Maintaining/Understanding the Terraform template for HatchEIM, provisioning resources
- Understand and be part of the change management process Azure DevOps pipelines deployment to PRD
- Escalation of tickets from service desk
- Creating dashboards to summarize the performance of the system
- Monitor/ Report Azure cost trends for all resources in tenant to identify potential cost savings
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Deloitte-Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Bank of America-Team Member-VIEW & APPLY
MarshMcLennan-Engineer – IT Systems Engineering-VIEW & APPLY
McDermott-Associate Instrumentation & Controls Eng–VIEW & APPLY
Conduent-IT Operations Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Manage Storage in the CDE environment
- Understanding and supporting the Security and protected identities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including SQL, Email, PowerShell, JSON, HTML, SharePoint
- Basic DevOps knowledge
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
- Demonstrated soft skills required such as presentation of ideas and ability to clearly articulate the concepts to senior management
- Excellent verbal, written communication and ability to work well with others
- Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research independently
- Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively
- Ability to effectively interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels
- Can think and work quickly to remedy system shutdowns or serious software problems
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Azure Monitoring Administrator -Gurgaon Location
Hatch Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Hatch selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2-4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.