HCL TECH WALK IN – INTERVIEW FOR FINANCE & ACCOUNTING – BCOM,MBA
HCL Tech walkin Interview for Finance & Accounting for Noida location. Candidate should possess 0-3 Years of experience .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – HCL tech
- Role – Finance & Accounting
- Qualification – Bcom. MBA
- Experience – Fresher – 3 YEARS
- Location – Noida
HCL Technologies (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 50 countries and over 187,000 employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS FINANCE & ACCOUNTING – NOIDA
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities).
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues.
- Manage tax payments.
- Organize internal audits.
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department).
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Knowledge of German language and basics of banking will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with clients and teams across locations and must be able to resolve issues quickly in order to ensure client satisfaction.