HDB Financial Services Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Collection Associate Role. Any Graduate/ MBA candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
HDB Financial Services Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – HDB Financial Services
- Role – Collection Associate
- Qualification – Any Graduate/ MBA
- Experience – 2-15 Years
- Location – Kochi/ Udupi/ Kolkata/ Balasore/ Attingal/ Cuttack/ Bilaspur/ Nalgonda/ Ambikapur/ Ahmednagar/ Mathura/ Pondicherry/ Surat / Vapi / Baroda/ Visakhapatnam/ Bobbili/ Kurnool/ Hyderabad/ Nagpur/ Jabalpur/ Rajkot/ New Delhi/ Aligarh/ Dumka/ Gulbarga/ Kota/ Sulthan Bathery/ Vikarabad/ Yavatmal
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT HDB Financial Services COMPANY
HDB Financial Services is a leading non-banking financial company (NBFC) in India. Established as a subsidiary of HDFC Bank, one of India’s largest private sector banks, HDB Financial Services offers a wide range of financial products and services. These include retail lending, personal loans, business loans, credit cards, insurance, and asset financing. With a widespread network of branches and digital platforms, HDB Financial Services aims to provide accessible and tailored financial solutions to individuals and businesses across the country.
HDB Financial Services Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Collection Associate
- Responsible for collection efficiency on timely manner.
- Responsible for Effective Cost Management.
- Understanding & Managing Healthy Portfolio.
- Good communication and educational background.
- High level of Self Drive/Enthusiasm.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
HDB Financial Services Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Collection Associate
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle challenging and sensitive situations tactfully.
- Attention to detail for accurate record-keeping and documentation.
- Proficiency in using relevant software and technology for data management.
- Empathy and patience to interact effectively with customers in arrears.
- Time management and organizational skills for efficient follow-up and resolution.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR HDB Financial Services Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the HDB Financial Services Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Collection Associate Role – Kochi (2-4 years)
Collection Associate Role – Udupi (2-4 years)
Collection Associate Role – Kolkata
Collection Associate Role – Balasore (2-15 years)
Collection Associate Role – Attingal (2-4 years)
Collection Associate Role – Cuttack (2-15 years)
Collection Associate Role – Bilaspur
Collection Associate Role – Nalgonda (2-6 years)
Collection Associate Role – Ambikapur (2-5 years)
Collection Associate Role – Ahmednagar
Collection Associate Role – Mathura
Collection Associate Role – Pondicherry (2-4 years)
Collection Associate Role – Surat / Vapi / Baroda (1-4 years)
Collection Associate Role – Visakhapatnam (2-15 years)
Collection Associate Role – Bobbili (2-4 years)
Collection Associate Role – Kurnool (2-15 years)
Collection Associate Role – Hyderabad (3-4 years)
Collection Associate Role – Nagpur
Collection Associate Role – Jabalpur
Collection Associate Role – Rajkot (3 to 5 Years)
Collection Associate Role – New Delhi (2 to 15 Years)
Collection Associate Role – Aligarh
Collection Associate Role – Dumka (3 to 4 Years)
Collection Associate Role – Gulbarga (2 to 6 Years)
Collection Associate Role – Kota (2 to 15 Years)
Collection Associate Role – Sulthan Bathery (3 to 10 Years)
Collection Associate Role – Vikarabad (2 to 4 Years)
Collection Associate Role – Yavatmal
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
HDB Financial Services Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the HDB Financial Services selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.