HDFC Bank WALK IN Drive For Virtual Care Officers Roles. Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
HDFC Bank WALK IN Drive – Overview
- Company – HDFC Bank WALK IN
- Roles – Virtual Care Officers
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Location – Noida
- Work Experience – 0-3Years
- Salary – 2-3 LPA
ABOUT HDFC Bank COMPANY
HDFC Bank, headquartered in Mumbai, India, is one of the country’s largest and most prominent private sector banks. Established in 1994, it has grown to become a leading financial institution offering a wide range of banking and financial services, including retail and corporate banking, loans, credit cards, wealth management, and more. HDFC Bank is renowned for its customer-centric approach, technological innovations, and extensive branch and ATM network, making it a trusted choice for millions of customers in India. It consistently ranks among the top banks in India in terms of assets and market capitalization, contributing significantly to the nation’s financial sector growth.
HDFC Bank WALK IN Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Virtual Care Officers
- To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience
- Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer
- To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums
- For their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a “window’ to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
- Responsible for meeting the scorecard targets and portfolio benchmarks set and that all guidelines and regulatory requirements are followed.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
PIERIAN- executive, Accounts Executive AP, Logistics Executive- VIEW & APPLY
mashreqbank- collection officer- VIEW & APPLY
Deloitte- Analyst / Tax Consultant- VIEW & APPLY
Smallcase Work From Home- Operations Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Easyship- sales development rep- VIEW & APPLY
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HDFC Bank WALK IN Drive – Skills Required
- Consistently meet the service productivity
- Good communication skills, Influencing & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of banking products & process
- Proactive & focused approached
HOW TO APPLY FOR HDFC Bank WALK IN Drive ?
To apply for the HDFC Bank WALK IN Drive Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR NOIDA LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Role||Virtual Care Officers|
|Contact no.||Ms. Harshita Sinha|
|Time||10.00 AM – 3.00 PM|
|walk-in Address:||HDFC Bank, Second Floor, Ace Capitol Tower-2, Sector-132, Noida|
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
HDFC Bank WALK IN Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is HDFC Bank WALK IN Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 2-3 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.