Hdfc Sales Walk-in For Virtual Care Officers/RBB role. Any graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Hdfc Sales Walk-in -Overview
- Company – Hdfc Sales (Walk in)
- Role – Virtual Care Officers/RBB
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0 – 6 years
- Location – Delhi/ Gujarat
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
Hdfc Sales Walk-in – ABOUT COMPANY
HDFC Sales is a wholly owned subsidiary of HDFC Ltd. The company has been floated as a distribution arm of HDFC with an objective of offering quick and easy service to prospective clients of HDFC group. HDFC Sales offers financial management solutions to individuals encompassing among other products like Home Loans, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds and Fixed Deposits
HDFC Sales values integrity, commitment, teamwork and excellence in customer service. Our most valuable assets are our Human Resources. We are truly proud that today we have a highly motivated team of sales persons.
We’re in the business to serve customers. ‘Service’ is our value. The Sales officer is closest to the customer and is placed at the top and his managers are placed at the bottom. The manager is a facilitator spearheading team effort. The entire hierarchy is to facilitate the level above him so that customer servicing is done well.
Hdfc Sales Walk- in – Virtual Care Officers Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of telehealth platforms and technologies.
- Facilitating communication between healthcare providers and patients through virtual channels.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of virtual care services.
- Educating patients on how to use virtual care tools and addressing any concerns or questions.
- Managing and maintaining virtual care platforms and associated technologies.
- Collaborating with IT teams to address technical issues and ensure security and privacy compliance.
- Monitoring the quality of virtual care services to ensure they meet established standards.
- Implementing quality improvement initiatives based on feedback and performance metrics.
- Staying updated on regulations and guidelines related to telehealth and virtual care.
- Ensuring that virtual care services comply with legal and ethical standards.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
ICICI Bank – e-Relationship Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Cognizant work from home – News Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
Amazon -ML Data Associate – VIEW & APPLY
American Express – Customer Service Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
Hdfc Sales Walk-in -Skills Required
- Telehealth Platforms: Familiarity with various telehealth platforms and technologies used for virtual care.
- Patient Interaction: Clear and empathetic communication with patients using virtual channels.
- Digital Literacy: Ability to navigate and troubleshoot virtual tools, electronic health records (EHRs), and related software.
- Instructional Skills: Ability to educate and guide patients on using virtual care tools.
- Interprofessional Communication: Effective communication with healthcare providers, administrators, and support staff.
- Health Literacy: Understanding of how to convey health information in an accessible manner.
- Troubleshooting: Quick and effective problem-solving for technical issues that may arise during virtual consultations.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changes in technology or procedures.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Hdfc Sales Walk-in INTERVIEW?
To apply for the Hdfc Sales walk -in Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Delhi LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Virtual Care Officers
|0 – 2 years
|6th January , 10.00 AM
|HDFC Bank, Ambience Mall, 8th Floor, Rohini Sector-10, Delhi-85
|1 – 6 years
|Khurshed Mistry/Sunil Maheshkar
|9th January , 10.00 AM
|HDFC Bank Ltd, 11, 12 And 14 Gr Floor, Binali Complex, Naranpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Hdfc Sales Walk-in – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Hdfc Sales walk-in selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.