HDFC Sales Walk-in for Sales Officer role. Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post
Table of Contents
HDFC Sales Walk-in – Overview
- Company – HDFC Sales (Walk in)
- Roles -Sales Officer
- Qualification -Any Graduate
- Location – New Delhi
- Work Experience -2-6 years
- Salary – 3.25-4.5 Lacs P.A.
ABOUT HDFC Sales COMPANY
HDFC Sales is a crucial arm of HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corporation) Limited, one of India’s leading financial institutions. Established with the objective of promoting and distributing various financial products and services offered by HDFC, HDFC Sales plays a pivotal role in expanding the reach of the organization. The primary focus of HDFC Sales is to provide a diverse range of financial solutions, including home loans, insurance products, and other investment opportunities, to a wide spectrum of customers across the country.
HDFC Sales Walk-in – Roles & Responsibilities For Sales Officer
- Responsible for lane to lane/ Area mapping of Area/ Geography at regular intervals with the help of supervisor. Identify new sources in the allocated Area/ Geography and inform the progress to reporting manager during team huddle.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with all sources assigned and identified by him in his geography/area.
- Responsible for maintaining reports related to sales and all his activities in the prescribed format. Should maintain diary on daily basis in the prescribed format of activities.
- Responsible for identification of channel partners
- Responsible for attending team huddle on a daily basis as per the set process
- Customer Relationship Management
- Responsible for enhancing the customer experience by developing and maintaining relationship with customers
- Responsible for submission of complete application form, documentations and information
|ALSO APPLY FOR
SCALER- Content marketing associate- view & apply
ADDA 247-Exam Counsellor – view & apply
CITI- support assistant – view & apply
Shell– Analyst- view & apply
Infosys –Accountant – view & apply
HDFC Sales Walk-in– Skills Required
- Clear and effective verbal communication to articulate product features and benefits.
- Active listening skills to understand customer needs and address their concerns.
- Ability to build rapport and establish strong relationships with customers.
- Written communication skills for documentation and reporting.
- Empathy to understand customer perspectives and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Confidence and assertiveness to approach potential clients and engage in meaningful conversations.
- Strong negotiation abilities to reach mutually beneficial agreements with customers.
- Understanding of pricing strategies and the ability to offer competitive deals.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HDFC Sales Walk-in ?
To apply for the HDFC Sales Walk-in Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR NEW DELHI LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|10th January – 19th January ,
|10.30 AM – 1.00 PM
|Unit no- 3 Plot No- 5, 2 Floor, Vardhman Trade Center, Nehru Place, New Delhi
HDFC Sales Walk-in– Frequently Asked Question?
What is HDFC Sales Walk-in Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 3.25-4.5 Lacs P.A. is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.