HP off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As Business Analyst II role. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience. Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
HP off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – HP
- Role –Business Analyst II
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience – 2years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary- 3-5lpa
HP off Campus Recruitment 2023 – ABOUT COMPANY
HP, short for Hewlett-Packard, is a renowned American multinational technology company. Founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and David Packard, HP has become a global leader in providing a wide range of technology solutions, products, and services. The company’s offerings include personal computers, laptops, printers, scanners, servers, and a variety of IT solutions for consumers, businesses, and institutions. HP’s commitment to innovation, quality, and reliability has earned it a strong reputation in the technology industry. With a focus on sustainability and responsible business practices, HP continues to be at the forefront of advancing technology and enriching lives through its products and services worldwide.
HP off Campus Recruitment 2023 –Business Analyst II Responsibilities
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Teleperformance-IT Helpdesk-VIEW & APPLY
Project44-IT Support Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
NTT Data-Helpdesk Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Firstsource-Support Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Smiths Detection-Field Service Engineer-Trainee-VIEW & APPLY
HP off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Business Analysis: Strong proficiency in core business analysis techniques, including requirements gathering, process modeling, data analysis, and documentation.
- Data Analysis: Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data, including the use of data analysis tools and software.
- Documentation: Proficiency in creating detailed and clear documentation, such as functional requirements, use cases, user stories, and process flow diagrams.
- Requirements Elicitation: Skilled in conducting interviews, surveys, workshops, and other techniques to elicit and document business requirements.
- Technical Proficiency: Familiarity with technical concepts and the ability to communicate effectively with technical teams. This includes understanding databases, software development, and other relevant technical aspects.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR HP off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the HP off Campus Recruitment 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to HP off Campus Recruitment 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Business Analyst II (Bangalore Location)
HP off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the HP selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA- 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.