HSBC off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring As ML Cloud developer/Full Stack Engineering & Lead Automation Engineer / Associate Project Manager Role.BE/BTech/ME/MTech Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
HSBC off Campus Drive 2023– Overview
- Company – HSBC
- Role –ML Cloud developer/Full Stack Engineering & Lead Automation Engineer / Associate Project Manager
- Qualification – BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Experience –2+
- Location – Pune/HYDERABAD
- Salary – 3-4 LPA
HSBC off Campus Drive 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
HSBC, short for “Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation,” is one of the world’s largest and most prominent banking and financial services organizations. Founded in 1865 in Hong Kong, HSBC has grown into a global banking giant with a vast network of operations across more than 60 countries and territories. The bank provides a wide range of financial products and services to individual customers, businesses, and institutions.
HSBC’s offerings include retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, investment banking, and global markets services. With a strong focus on innovation and digital transformation, HSBC has embraced technological advancements to enhance its customer experience and streamline its operations.
HSBC off Campus Drive 2023–Full Stack Engineering Responsibilities
- Implementation of given specifications as per HSBC standards
- Create small or technical tickets
- Release changes to production using CICD Jenkins pipeline
- Write Junit and automated test cases in the project
- Implementation of ETL platform from scratch as per low level design
- Interaction with business analyst and product owner
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
HSBC off Campus Drive 2023–Associate Project Manager Responsibilities
- Manage stakeholder involvement, product SMEs and project managers.
- Maintain an agile mind-set by adopting the practices and processes identified as being required for our new engineering pods, leveraging agile delivery methods, associated frameworks (e.g., Lean) and Bank tools (e.g., JIRA) to do this.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team, focusing on automation, process improvement, how technology is best leveraged and technology shift opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with staff within the platform to identify and agree improvement opportunities.
- Supporting the team to scope and priorities delivery of engineering solutions
- Design and develop end to end solutions for infrastructure technologies automation for web and application products, covering the on-premises and modern container Infrastructure.
HSBC off Campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills to analyze complex issues, design efficient algorithms, and devise effective solutions.
- Data Structures and Algorithms: Knowledge of fundamental data structures (arrays, linked lists, trees, graphs, etc.) and algorithms to develop efficient and optimized code.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Understanding of the software development process, including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): Familiarity with OOP principles and design patterns to create modular and reusable code.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR HSBC off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the HSBC off Campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to HSBC off Campus Drive 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ML Cloud developer/Full Stack Engineering-Pune Location
Lead Automation Engineer / Associate Project Manager – Hyderabad Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
HSBC off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the HSBC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.