HSBC Work From Home Job Vacancy Hiring Freshers. Candidates with B.Com degree are eligible to apply for the job Role.
Table of Contents
HSBC Work From Home Job – Overview
- Company – HSBC work from home
- Role – CA Intern
- Qualification – B.Com
- Experience – Freshers
- Location – Bangalore (Remote)
- Salary – 3 lpa – 4 lpa
ABOUT HSBC COMPANY
HSBC, or the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, is one of the world’s largest and most prominent multinational banking and financial services organizations. Headquartered in London, HSBC operates globally, with a significant presence in Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa. Established in 1865, the bank has grown to offer a wide range of services, including retail banking, commercial banking, private banking, and global banking and markets. HSBC is recognized for its commitment to international connectivity and trade finance, serving millions of customers and businesses worldwide. With a focus on innovation and sustainability, HSBC plays a vital role in the global financial landscape, facilitating economic growth and fostering financial resilience.
HSBC Work From Home Job – Roles & Responsibilities For CA Intern
- Knowledge of consolidation of financial statement
- Responsible for preparation of various period end accounting journals during month and on month ends.
- Has technical understanding of accounting principles and demonstrated competence in their application.
- Review all the activities before submitting for approval and ensure quality.
- Responsible to prepare elimination matrix of all intra company transactions
- Responsible for chasing Inter-Company variances and clear the same within the timelines and publishing the commentary for the noted variances.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Navi Technologies – Industrial Trainee- Finance Controller – VIEW & APPLY
PaYtm Work From Home – Junior Ad Expert – view & apply
WNS Work From Home – Analyst – view & apply
EY – Executive – Markets – view & apply
Cognizant – Associate/Process Executive – view & apply
HSBC Work From Home Job – Skills Required for CA Intern
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and financial regulations.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong attention to detail for accurate data analysis and auditing.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with team members and clients.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software and tools.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and meet tight deadlines.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR HSBC Work From Home Job 2024 ?
To apply for the HSBC Work From Home Job – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
ROLE- CA Intern (remote work from home)
HSBC Work From Home Job – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the HSBC work from home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 lpa – 4 lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.