ICICI Bank off Campus Drive 2023 For e-Relationship Manager Role. Any Graduate/MBA candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
ICICI Bank off Campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – ICICI Bank
- Role – e-Relationship Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate, MBA
- Experience – 0-8 Years
- Location – Bhubaneswar/ Jaipur/ Chennai, indore/ Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Delhi
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT ICICI Bank COMPANY
ICICI Bank, officially known as the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India, is one of the leading private sector banks in India. Established in 1994, ICICI Bank has since grown to become a major player in the country’s banking and financial services sector. Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, ICICI Bank operates through a vast network of branches and ATMs across India and has a significant international presence with branches and offices in various countries.
ICICI Bank provides a wide range of financial services to its customers, including retail and corporate banking, wealth management, insurance, and investment services. The bank offers various types of accounts, loans, credit cards, and investment products tailored to meet the diverse financial needs of individuals, businesses, and institutions. ICICI Bank is known for its technological innovations and customer-centric approach, introducing services such as internet banking, mobile banking, and digital payment solutions.
The bank is known for its commitment to corporate social responsibility and sustainability. It actively engages in various social and environmental initiatives through the ICICI Foundation and supports community development programs in areas like education, healthcare, and skill development. ICICI Bank has received numerous awards and recognitions for its contribution to the banking sector and its efforts to promote financial inclusion and responsible banking practices.
ICICI Bank off Campus Drive 2023 – Roles & Responsibilities For e-Relationship Manager
- Build and deepen relationships with customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues through the phone channel
- Provide professional customer service to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention which should result in high Net Promoter Score
- Have complete knowledge of customer base in terms of the profile, demographics and assets in the bank
- Serve as one-point contact to the mapped customers of the bank
- Cross selling and Up selling of products and services for both new and existing customers
- Providing advisory for various products offered by Banks to enhance relationship value
- Develop and maintain banking relationships with select group of customers through individualized customer service
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the budgeted targets through PPOP(Pre-Provisioning Operating Profit)
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with business plans
- Expand base of new customers through referrals from existing customers
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Concentrix (Work From Home) – Representative, Operations/ Associate, WFM Dialer – VIEW & APPLY
Deloitte – SAP Commedity – VIEW & APPLY
Amazon -ML Data Associate – VIEW & APPLY
American Express – Customer Service Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
ICICI Bank off Campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required For E-Relationship Manager
- Ability to manage relationships to improve relationship value of existing Clients
- Aptitude towards delivering high quality customer service with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Self-driven with Sales bent of mind
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR ICICI Bank off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the ICICI Bank off Campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
E-Relationship Manager Role – Bhubaneswar
E-Relationship Manager Role – Jaipur
E-Relationship Manager Role – Chennai, indore
E-Relationship Manager Role – Mumbai
E-Relationship Manager Role – Bangalore
E-Relationship Manager Role – Delhi
ICICI Bank off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the ICICI Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.