ICICI BANK IS HIRING VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – ANY GRADUATE,PG,MBA,PGDM
ICICI bank is hiring virtual relationship manager for Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon Location.Candidate should possess 0-5 Years of experience.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – ICICI Bank
- Role – Virtual relationship manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate,PG,MBA,PGDM
- Experience – 0-5 years
- Salary – 2 LPA – 6 LPA
- Location – Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Private bank. It is headquartered at Mumbai. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – MUMBAI, NOIDA, GURGAON
- VRM role is primarily to work on non equity business sourcing and servicing for MF, Fixed income, Insurance , Loans and other products which company would sell
- Working on Mutual Funds and Fixed Income products upsell and cross sell on assigned base of clients ( Main products being New SIP, Purchase, NFO, one click etc in MF and Corporate FD, floating rate bond, SGB , Bonds etc in Fixed Income)
- Sourcing Life and General Insurance and Loan products from mapped clients
- Activation of new clients in various Non-Equity Products like MF, FI, etc
- Working on Digital dropped leads of non equity products from web site and app and getting conversion through them
- Would be rated and performance on basis of Goal sheet of yearly basis
- Reach out to around 70/80 clients everyday
- Except insurance where we need to meet client as per regulation, all other products to be pitched via phone
- Reaching out to mapped clients on a regular frequency
- To manage customers in the branch or through client visits & provide Financial / Investment Advisory, Develop new relations through referencing & other sources.
- To generate leads and act as a productive resource by meeting targets thereby ensuring the fulfillment of budgetary expectations of the organization.
📌DESIRED CANDIDATES PROFILE
- Having experience in cross selling preferable.
- Good Communication skills and client handling skills
- Handy with Excel and Outlook