IDFC BANK WALK IN – INTERVIEW MULTIPLE ROLES – DEPUTY BRANCH MANAGER / BANKER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / SALES MANAGER -CURRENT & SAVING ACCOUNTS / ASSOCIATE MANAGER -CASA – ANY GRADUATE
IDFC Bank walkin Interview for Multiple Roles – Deputy Branch Manager / Banker Customer Experience / Sales Manager -Current & Saving Accounts / Associate Manager -CASA. Any Graduate can apply for Bhuvaneshwar . Candidate with 11 – 14 Years of Experience can apply for the role .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – IDFC Bank
- Role – Multiple Roles – Deputy Branch Manager / Banker Customer Experience / Sales Manager -Current & Saving Accounts / Associate Manager -CASA
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 11 – 14 Years
- Location – Bhuvaneshwar
IDFC Bank company provides Mortgage loans to SMEs against pledge of property, Gold Loans to retail customers, Consumer Durable Loans, Two wheeler loans, and senior secured Wholesale loans. During the last year the company expanded its coverage to 197branches spread over 41 cities with 1200 employees. The company also added 2000 clients to its Wealth Management Business as of March 2012. The company also offers broking services for equities, F & O, currency and commodities to retail and HNI customers through its subsidiary Capital First Securities Ltd.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS MULTIPLE ROLES – DEPUTY BRANCH MANAGER / BANKER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / SALES MANAGER -CURRENT & SAVING ACCOUNTS / ASSOCIATE MANAGER -CASA FOR BHUVANESHWAR LOCATION (SIMILAR RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH DEFINED ROLES)
- Custodian of the branch vault and manage the vault limits
- Supervise all cash and non-cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer etc.
- Updating the key registers regularly
- Review branch reports like end of day (EOD) cash position report, Instruments issued etc.
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format
- Resolution of customer queries/complaints in a timely manner
- Perform audit and ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and guidelines
- Provide best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice