IDFC FIRST Bank Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Production Engineer Role. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, B.Tech candidates can apply.
Table of Contents
IDFC FIRST Bank Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – IDFC FIRST Bank
- Role – Production Engineer
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in computer science, B.Tech
- Experience – 2-3 Years
- Location – Mumbai/Across India
- Salary – 3.5 LPA – 7 LPA
IDFC FIRST Bank, headquartered in Mumbai, India, is a leading private sector bank that provides a wide range of banking and financial services. Established in 2015, it is the result of a merger between IDFC Bank and Capital First Limited. IDFC FIRST Bank offers various banking products and services, including savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, loans, credit cards, and wealth management solutions. The bank focuses on serving retail, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and corporate customers. It is known for its customer-centric approach, innovative digital banking solutions, and commitment to financial inclusion. IDFC FIRST Bank aims to provide accessible and inclusive banking services, promote financial literacy, and drive economic growth by supporting individuals and businesses with their financial needs.
IDFC FIRST Bank Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Production Engineer
- Perform all tests on production applications.
- Design production support procedures, policies and documentation.
- Prepare recovery procedures for all applications and provide upgrade to same.
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Establish the root causes of production errors, and escalate serious concerns.
- Coordinate with IT groups and external vendors and ensure effective production application services to ensure reliability.
- Manage code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Gather information independently, carry out necessary research and provide an in-depth analysis to resolve production issues.
- Supervise all alerts related to production application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Prepare and coordinate communications to senior management.
- Deliver regular and customized training to teams within the business.
- Develop test scripts for new/changed production application capabilities.
- Capture and share best- practice knowledge amongst the team.
- Stay abreast with global market trends and competitor strategies in key markets.
- Leverage in-house synergies through collaboration with internal stakeholders.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Amazon – Digital Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Siemens – Process Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Wipro – Process Associate, Service Desk Analyst, Associate – VIEW & APPLY
ZOHO – Product Marketers – VIEW & APPLY
IDFC FIRST Bank Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Production Engineer
- Strong technical knowledge of production processes and manufacturing principles.
- Proficiency in using production equipment and tools to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to address production issues and optimize processes.
- Understanding of quality control standards and ability to implement quality assurance measures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage production schedules and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR IDFC FIRST Bank Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the IDFC FIRST Bank Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to IDFC FIRST Bank company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Production Engineer Role – Mumbai/Across India
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
IDFC FIRST Bank Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the IDFC FIRST Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3.5 LPA – 7 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.