IDFC First Bank Walk-in Drive 2024 for Virtual Relationship Manager Roles.Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
IDFC First Bank WALK IN Drive – Overview
- Company – IDFC First Bank WALK IN
- Roles -Virtual Relationship Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Location -thane
- Work Experience – 2-7 years
- Salary – 2.75-4.75 Lacs P.A.
ABOUT IDFC First Bank COMPANY
IDFC First Bank is a leading banking institution in India, formed after the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First Limited. Established in 2015, the bank focuses on providing a wide range of financial services to retail and corporate customers. IDFC First Bank offers various banking products, including savings and current accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, personal and business loans, credit cards, and wealth management services. Known for its customer-centric approach, the bank leverages technology to enhance the banking experience for its clients. With a commitment to financial inclusion and innovation, IDFC First Bank has gained prominence in the Indian banking sector and continues to expand its presence across the country.
IDFC First Bank WALK IN Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Virtual Relationship Manager
- Acquisition of current and savings account in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensuring high quality of customer acquisition in terms of constitution, product and segment mix
- On-boarding and activating customers on digital platforms
- Assist Senior Sales Manager in catchment mapping and branch scoping exercises.
- Provide regular feedback to Senior Sales Manager and Branch Manager on customer requirements and potential opportunities.
- Ensuring adherence to sales compliance and SOPs defined by the organization.
- Quality sourcing and ensuring strict compliance on internal and external guidelines and regulations.
- Regularly conducting activities in the catchment to acquire good quality, HNI customers and build a strong visibility for IDFC First Bank
- Working on key central Initiatives and seeking regular referrals from existing customers
- Collaborating with other team members and support functions to provide products and service offerings to customers.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
SCALER- Content marketing associate- view & apply
ADDA 247-Exam Counsellor – view & apply
CITI- support assistant – view & apply
Kido – Preschool & Daycare- view & apply
Thermofisher Scientific – Trial Data Specialist – view & apply
IDFC First Bank WALK IN Drive – Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for building relationships with potential customers.
- Proficient in sales techniques and strategies to achieve Customer Acquisition Savings Account (CASA) targets.
- Excellent understanding of financial products, especially savings accounts and related banking services.
- Ability to analyze market trends and customer needs to tailor acquisition strategies accordingly.
- Good negotiation skills to secure deals and attract new customers to open CASA accounts.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance in the banking sector.
- Familiarity with digital banking platforms and technology to facilitate customer onboarding.
- Result-oriented mindset with a focus on meeting and exceeding acquisition goals.
- Strong organizational skills to manage and prioritize leads and customer interactions effectively.
- Problem-solving abilities to address customer queries and concerns during the acquisition process.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IDFC First Bank WALK IN Drive ?
To apply for the IDFC First Bank WALK IN Drive Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR THANE LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Virtual Relationship Manager
|9th February – 10th February
|, 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
|IDFC FIRST Bank, Quantum Building, 21st floor, Hiranandani Estate, Thane, Maharashtra.
IDFC First Bank WALK IN Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is IDFC First Bank Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 2.75-4.75 Lacs P.A. is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.