Indiamart Mega off campus Drive 2023 : Hiring As Sales Executive/Sr. Sales Executive role . Any graduation, or MBA/PGDM Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Indiamart Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Overview
- Company – Indiamart
- Role – Sales Executive/Sr. Sales Executive
- Qualification – Any graduation, or MBA/PGDM
- Experience – 0-7 Years
- Location – Mumbai/ Surat/ Delhi/ Kolkata/ Jaipur/ Ludhiana/ Bangalore
- Salary- 3lpa – 5lpa
ABOUT Indiamart COMPANY
IndiaMART is one of India’s leading online B2B (business-to-business) marketplaces, founded in 1996. The platform connects buyers and sellers across various industries, facilitating trade and business growth. IndiaMART offers a wide range of products and services, allowing businesses to discover and transact with suppliers and customers across the country. It has played a pivotal role in digitizing India’s business landscape and fostering economic growth by providing a platform for businesses of all sizes to connect, expand, and thrive in the digital era.
Indiamart Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Sales Executive/Sr. Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Sales Target Achievement: Achieving or exceeding sales targets by actively prospecting and acquiring new clients through various sales techniques and strategies.
- Client Relationship Management: Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, understanding their needs, and providing solutions to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Product Knowledge: Gaining in-depth knowledge of IndiaMART’s products and services to effectively communicate value propositions and benefits to potential clients.
- Sales Process: Following the sales process, which may include lead generation, cold calling, product presentations, negotiation, and closing deals.
- Market Research: Conducting market research to identify potential business opportunities, industry trends, and competitive information to stay informed and competitive in the market.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
AT&T-HR Payroll-VIEW & APPLY
Path-Finance Assistance-VIEW & APPLY
Trellix-Order to Cash-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Junior Staff Accountant-VIEW & APPLY
ascensus-Associate Financial Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Indiamart Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Skills Required
- Sales Skills: Strong sales acumen with the ability to identify potential clients, build rapport, and close deals effectively.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate product benefits, negotiate terms, and interact professionally with clients.
- Customer-Centric Approach: A customer-centric mindset with a focus on understanding client needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Product Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of IndiaMART’s products and services to present them persuasively to potential clients.
- Market Awareness: Awareness of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape to adapt strategies accordingly.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Indiamart Mega off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Indiamart Mega off campus Drive 2023 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Indiamart Mega off campus Drive 2023 company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Senior Executive B2B sales – Mumbai (1-4 years)
Role – Senior Sales Executive – Surat (1-5 years)
Role -Field Sales Executive/Senior Executive – Delhi (0-6 years)
Role – Senior Sales Executive – Kolkata (0-6 years)
Role – Senior Sales Executive – Jaipur (0-6 years)
Role – Senior sales Executive – Ludhiana (0-7 years)
Role – Direct sales Executive – Bangalore (0-6 years)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Indiamart Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Indiamart selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.