INDUSIND BANK WALK IN – INTERVIEW HIRING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – ANY GRADUATE
Indusind Bank walkin Interview for Business Development Manager for Bengaluru Location.Candidate graduate in any field can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Indusind Bank
- Role – Business Development Manager
- Qualification – Any graduate
- Experience – 0-5 years
- Location – Bengaluru
Indusind Bank Limited is an Indian financial services headquartered in Mumbai (Maharashtra).The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- To acquire New to Bank Customers and pursue new business relationships.
- To reach out to High Net – worth individuals
- To increase the customer base by developing business relationships with existing customers.
- Acquire new business by selling Banking products like CASA, Debit/Credit cards, Insurance & Asset products.
- Finding new customers from open market by travelling within the local area/branch allotted.
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- 0 – 5 yrs of experience in BFSI and NBFC sector.
- Any passed out Graduate or Post Graduate freshers can also apply.
- Candidates from other industries having flair for open market sales are welcome.
- Age Criteria : Up to 30yrs