INDUSIND BANK WALK IN – INTERVIEW HIRING RO – MERCHANT ACQUISITION – ANY GRADUATE
Indusind Bank walkin Interview for RO – Merchant Aquisition for Kolkata Location.Candidate graduate in any field can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Indusind Bank
- Role – RO – Merchant Aquisition
- Qualification – Any graduate
- Experience – 0-5 years
- Location – Kolkata
Indusind Bank Limited is an Indian financial services headquartered in Mumbai (Maharashtra).The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS RO – MERCHANT AQUISITION – KOLKATA
- Acquisition of new retail outlets in the assigned territory with emphasis on creating new footprint in the allotted territory.
- Be responsible for the targets of core and non-core products to be sold as communicated and agreed with management at the beginning of the year/month
- Core products of POS machines installed, current accounts opened and loans disbursed
Non-core products: cross-sell other banking products such as # of insurance products, investment related products, locker services etc.
- Helps in managing service relationships with clients by coordinating with back-end service teams to ensure clients concerns are quickly addressed
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK- IN DIRECTLY TO VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
LOCATION – KOLKATA (EXPERIENCE 0-5 YEARS)
Date & Time : 24th Jan – 25th Jan, 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Venue: IndusInd bank, IndusInd bank, Ground Floor, 33 C R Avenue, Near Chandni Chowk Metro Station, Kolkata -700012.
Contact – Debolina Banerjee & Jeet Das