Interested candidates can attend the walk-In Interview at the venue and timing details below, along with their updated CV.
Table of Contents
Infosys BPM WALK IN Drive – Overview
- Company – Infosys BPM WALK IN
- Roles – Customer support / Service desk
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Location – Pune / Bangalore
- Work Experience – 1 – 2 years
- Salary – 3-5 Lpa
ABOUT Infosys BPM COMPANY
Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services.
The new name is a reflection of the paradigm shift in the nature of services that the company now offers through its holistic approach of end-to-end transformative BPM (Business Process Management). The scope and complexity of business processing work and the expectations of clients have changed significantly over the past few years as clients expect transformative value much beyond arbitrage through outsourcing and offshoring.
Infosys BPM WALK IN – Roles & Responsibilities For Customer support
- Respond to customer inquiries, concerns, and issues through various communication channels, such as phone, email, chat, or social media.
- Provide accurate and timely information to address customer queries and ensure effective problem resolution.Develop a comprehensive understanding of the company’s products or services to assist customers with inquiries and provide relevant information.
- Stay informed about updates, features, and changes to products or services to better serve customers.Maintain detailed and accurate records of customer interactions, including issues raised, solutions provided, and any follow-up actions needed.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of knowledge bases and FAQs to facilitate efficient issue resolution.Educate customers on how to use products or services effectively and maximize their benefits.
- Provide guidance on troubleshooting common issues and offer tips for a better customer experience.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
jindalx wfm- Outbound Customer Service- VIEW & APPLY
Capita – Executive – Customer Services – VIEW & APPLY
DENAVE – Tele Account Manager – VIEW & APPLY
DRINK PRIME- -Inside Sales Representative – VIEW & APPLY
Infosys BPM WALK IN – Roles & Responsibilities For Service desk
- Respond to user inquiries and issues through various channels, such as phone, email, or ticketing systems.
- Provide timely and effective solutions to technical problems, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and guiding users through problem-solving steps.Log and document all reported incidents and service requests in a systematic manner.
- Maintain detailed records of troubleshooting steps, resolutions, and any follow-up actions, contributing to a comprehensive knowledge base.Communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to users with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Educate users on best practices, preventive measures, and self-help resources to reduce the recurrence of common issues.Collaborate with other IT teams or vendors to escalate and resolve complex technical issues that go beyond the scope of the service desk.
- Ensure seamless communication between different support teams to address user concerns efficiently.
Infosys BPM WALK IN – Skills Required
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for quickly identifying the root cause of issues and providing effective solutions.
- The ability to think critically and logically is crucial when faced with complex technical challenges.
- Possess a strong foundation in IT and technical knowledge to diagnose and troubleshoot a variety of hardware, software, and network issues.
- Exhibit excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with users of varying technical backgrounds.
- Demonstrate patience, empathy, and the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for end-users.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Infosys BPM WALK IN ?
To apply for the Infosys BPM WALK IN Interview Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Pune LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|1 – 2 years
|10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
|Pune No. 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Building B1, ground floor, Hinjewadi phase 1, Pune 411057
|1 – 2 years
|10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
|JP Nagar Infosys BPM Limited., #785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road, Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078 Landmark: Near Sindoor Convention Hall
|Registration Link :
Infosys BPM WALK IN – Frequently Asked Question?
What is Infosys BPM Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for freshers?
The average of 3-5 Lpa is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.