INFOSYS IS HIRING PAYROLL SPECIALIST /ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – COMMERCE GRADUATE,BCOM,MCOM,MBA
Infosys is hiring Payroll Specialist/ Assistant Accountant for Bangalore/ Chennai Location. Commerce Graduate,BCOM,MCOM,MBA can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Infosys
- Role – Payroll Specialist/ Assistant Accountant
- Qualification – Commerce Graduate / Bcom/ Mcom / MBA
- Experience – 0- 3 Years
- Location – Bangalore/ Chennai
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS PAYROLL SPECIALIST FOR BANGALORE LOCATION
- Administering end-to-end payroll for Client’s Employees per the prescribed timelines / Payroll cycles and the subsequent interrelated activities (like reporting, notifications etc…)
- Accounting entries into internal accounting systems post Payroll finalization
- Recognize a Non-standard situation and alert TL & Process Manager. Evolve a solution in consultation with the reporting officers. Support team by providing solutions in complex situation.
- Quality Control and Quality Audits for team performance.
- Manage Team queries in a scientific and systematic – SOPS, FAQ’s, KM system etc.
- Own and maintain changes to relevant Process Documentation, Training and Certification Modules
- Demonstrate an ability to train associates in the Domain. Train new joiners & administering certification
- Assisting Team Lead in management tasks as required, especially in multi-shift environment by acting as a SPOC. Grooming ground for Team Lead role.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT FOR CHENNAI LOCATION
• Journal entry processing
• Balance sheet reconciliation (Blackline)
• Intercompany accounting
• GRIR accounting and reconciliation
• Payroll accounting
• Month end tasks end reporting
• Fixed asset accounting
• Inventory accounting (limited requirement)
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- Commerce Graduate/ Bcom / Mcom / MBA graduate can apply for the post post
- Develop client communication skills & basic presentation skills
- Contribute to process improvement.
Problem Solving Skills
- Able to handle complex / critical situations
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN SHARE THEIR RESUME TO THE FOLLOWING MAIL ID THAT IS GIVEN BELOW FOR PROCESS SPECIALIST FOR BANGALORE LOCATION
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR THE ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT FOR CHENNAI LOCATION ( EXP – 1 YEARS & ABOVE )
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.