Ingersoll Rand Mega off campus Drive 2023 for Finance Analyst Role. Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in IT, Finance, Science or Mathematics related field candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Ingersoll Rand Mega off campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Ingersoll Rand
- Role – Finance Analyst
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in IT, Finance, Science or Mathematics related field
- Experience – 0-3 Years
- Location – Ghaziabad, UP
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT Ingersoll Rand COMPANY
Ingersoll Rand is a renowned global industrial company known for providing innovative solutions that enhance the efficiency and productivity of various industries. With a history dating back to 1871, the company has established itself as a leader in creating products and technologies that improve air quality, energy efficiency, and comfort. Ingersoll Rand specializes in diverse sectors including climate control, industrial equipment, and more. Its commitment to sustainability and cutting-edge technology has solidified its reputation as a trusted partner for businesses seeking to optimize their operations and minimize environmental impact.
Ingersoll Rand Mega off campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Finance Analyst
- Define reporting requirements based on stakeholders’ needs and collaborate on design with other team members. Build reporting and analytics based on these needs.
- Create automated reporting for Annual Operating Plans, Distributor Value Package Performance and Sales Performance Plans. Work closely with team members to understand plan structures and data requirements.
- Develop one data structure to allow for ease of reporting structure.
- Align and develop Tableau dashboards to new data structure to allow for ease of shared reporting.
- Maintain and document master data structure and key processes thru standard work
- Administer daily reporting and perform ad hoc analysis as needed
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
InFeedo work from home-Sales Development Representative-VIEW & APPLY
SAP-IT Technology Services Associate-VIEW & APPLY
Ecolab-Technical Engineer-VIEW & APPLY
Vista Global- Application Support Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Bajaj FinServ- TechOps Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
Ingersoll Rand Mega off campus Drive – Skills Required For Finance Analyst
- Knowledge of Oracle BI, Alteryx, Tableau or other data blending software
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts and translate into technical requirements
- Personal drive and motivation to achieve goals with limited oversight and direction
- Collaborative team player with process improvement mind set
- Strong project management skills; able to handle a variety of tasks at one time and effectively complete tasks within established time frame.
- Demonstrates excellent technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess a strong work ethic
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Ingersoll Rand Mega off campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Ingersoll Rand Mega off campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Finance Analyst Role – Ghaziabad, UP
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Ingersoll Rand Mega off campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Ingersoll Rand selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.