Intel is hiring for Graduate Intern Technical role. Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree pass out to apply for the post.
Table of Contents
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Intel
- Role – Graduate Intern Technical
- Experience – 0- 1 Years
- Location – Remote (Bangalore)
- Salary – Rs 30000/-
Intel Corporation is an American multinational technology company that is primarily known for designing and manufacturing microprocessors, which are used in personal computers, servers, and other electronic devices. The company was founded in 1968 by Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
It is one of the largest semiconductor companies in the world, and its products are used in a wide range of industries, including consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, and aerospace. In addition to microprocessors, It also produces other types of computer components such as motherboards, chipsets, and network interface controllers.
Over the years, It has been at the forefront of many technological advancements. In 1971, the company introduced the first microprocessor, the Intel 4004, which was a significant milestone in the development of modern computing. In 1991, Intel released the first Pentium processor, which became one of the most widely used microprocessors in the world.
It is also known for its “Tick-Tock” strategy, which involved alternating between shrinking the size of its microprocessors and introducing new microarchitectures. This strategy helped Intel maintain its technological lead over its competitors.
Today, Intel faces stiff competition from companies such as AMD and Qualcomm, but it continues to be a major player in the semiconductor industry. In recent years, the company has expanded its product offerings to include artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, and other emerging technologies.
What you will be doing as an Graduate Intern Technical job ?
- Research and Development: You may be involved in researching and developing new technologies or improving existing ones. This could involve designing and implementing software, testing hardware prototypes, and analyzing data to improve performance.
- Project Management: You may be responsible for managing projects, including planning, scheduling, and coordinating resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Collaborating with team members: You will be working with a team of engineers and other professionals, and you will be expected to collaborate and communicate effectively with your team members.
- Testing and Debugging: You may be responsible for testing and debugging software and hardware prototypes to identify and fix problems.
- Documentation: You will be expected to document your work and present your findings and results to your team and other stakeholders.
- Learning and Professional Development: You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and technologies and to participate in training and professional development programs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTEL (WORK FROM HOME) JOB 2023 ?
To apply for the INTEL 2023 Off Campus Drive – (Work From Home), interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to INTEL company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Genpact (Work From Home) – Associate – Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics – VIEW & APPLY
AXA XL – Associate, Financial Reporting and Accounting – VIEW & APPLY
JP MORGAN – Financial Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
Tech Mahindra (Walk in)-Inboud/Email Process- VIEW & APPLY
Grow – View & Apply
Ditto – View & Apply
Nielseniq – View & Apply
Amazon – View & Apply
Intel work from home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Intel selection process ?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and Hr Interviews.
What is the qualification for the role ?
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree .
What is the salary at Intel ?
Average Intel salary in India is ranges between RS 30000/-
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.