ITC Recruitment 2024 Drive for Sales/Business Development roles .Any graduate Candidates Can Apply For The Post.
Table of Contents
ITC Recruitment 2024 Drive – Overview
- Company –ITC
- Role –Sales/Business Development
- Qualification – any graduate
- Experience – 0-3years
- Location – kolkata/Bangalore
- Salary – 4lpa – 8lpa
ABOUT ITC COMPANY
ITC Limited, formerly known as the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, is a leading Indian conglomerate with a diversified business portfolio. Founded in 1910, ITC has grown to become a prominent player in various sectors, including consumer goods, hotels, paperboards, packaging, agriculture, and information technology. The company is well-known for its popular brands in the FMCG sector, such as Aashirvaad, Sunfeast, and Bingo. ITC has a strong commitment to sustainability and is recognized for its efforts in promoting environmental and social responsibility, especially in the agricultural and rural development domains. This conglomerate is a significant player in India’s corporate landscape, with a focus on delivering value to both its shareholders and society at large.
ITC Recruitment 2024 Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Sales
- Identify and reach out to potential customers through various channels.
- Research and qualify leads to determine their suitability for the product or service.Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives to tailor sales presentations accordingly.
- Conduct product demonstrations or presentations to showcase the value proposition.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
SCALER- Content marketing associate- view & apply
ADDA 247-Exam Counsellor – view & apply
CITI- support assistant – view & apply
Kido – Preschool & Daycare- view & apply
Thermofisher Scientific – Trial Data Specialist – view & apply
ITC Recruitment 2024 Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Business Development
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and potential markets.
- Analyze industry trends, competitive landscapes, and customer needs
- Identify and qualify leads through various channels, including networking, cold calling, and online research.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop effective lead generation strategies
ITC Recruitment 2024 – Skills Required
- Proficiency in English Language (both spoken and written)
- Good Comprehension skills
- Documentation and archiving skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in typing and note taking
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, powerpoint and excel)
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR ITC Recruitment 2024 ?
To apply for the ITC Recruitment 2024 – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Sales-Kolkata
ITC Recruitment 2024 Drive – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the ITC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4lpa – 8lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.