Jio 2024 Job Vacancy for Advisor Voice roles . 10 + 2 / Graduation degree in any discipline Candidate can apply for the post
Table of Contents
Jio 2024 Job Vacancy – Overview
- Company – Jio
- Role –Advisor Voice
- Qualification – 10 + 2 / Graduation degree in any discipline
- Experience – 6 months – 2 years
- Location –indore/ahmedabad/bhopal/lucknow/thane/hyderabad/ahmedabad/vadodara/asansol/siliguri/shimla/coimbatore/jharkhand/mohali/kolkata/vizag
- Salary – 3Lpa -8Lpa
ABOUT Jio COMPANY
Jio, officially known as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, is a telecommunications company based in India. It is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, one of the largest conglomerates in India. Jio entered the Indian telecom market in 2016 and quickly disrupted the industry with its aggressive pricing strategies and innovative offerings. The company is known for its extensive 4G network coverage, offering high-speed internet services across the country. Jio also provides a range of digital services, including voice over LTE (VoLTE), high-definition voice and video calling, and various digital content services such as JioTV, JioCinema, and JioSaavn. Under the leadership of Mukesh Ambani, Reliance Jio has played a significant role in the digital transformation of India, making internet connectivity more accessible and affordable for millions of people.
Jio 2024 Job Vacancy – Roles & Responsibilities For Advisor Voice
- Manage all customer interactions as rostered within parameters
- Demonstrate ownership on calls when contacted by customer
- Respond to all customers in appropriate tone and language
- Offer a solution-based approach for all customer interactions
- Educate the customer at every given possible opportunity
- Ensure updation of product, system, process and policy knowledge
- Adhere to rostered timing, scheduled shifts and activities
- Capture customer details and data relevant to the call or service
- Resolve customer queries within agreed timelines
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Ingram Micro – Associate Engineer, Software Development – view & apply
Nielsen IQ – Operations Analyst – view & apply
Cint – Tech Analyst – view & apply
e2open – Support Engineer – view & apply
Jio 2024 Job Vacancy – Skills Required
- Speak local language
- Basic computer knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Customer focus
- Technical orientation
- Attention to detail
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Jio 2024 Job Vacancy ?
To apply for the Jio 2024 Job Vacancy – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role- Advisor Voice-Indore
Jio 2024 Job Vacancy – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Jio selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3Lpa -8Lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.