JIO off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As Advisor Outbound Sales Role. 10+2/Non technical Graduate/Graduation degree in any discipline Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
JIO off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – JIO
- Role – Advisor Outbound Sales
- Qualification – 10+2/Non technical Graduate/Graduation degree in any discipline
- Experience – 6 months – 2 years
- Salary – 3-4 Lpa
ABOUT JIO COMPANY
Jio, officially known as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, is an Indian telecommunications company that revolutionized the country’s digital landscape. Launched in 2016 by Reliance Industries, Jio rapidly gained prominence for its nationwide 4G network rollout, offering high-speed data, voice calls, and a range of digital services at affordable prices. The company’s disruptive pricing strategy and innovative offerings led to a significant increase in internet penetration across India, making it one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing digital ecosystems. Jio’s impact extended beyond telecommunications, influencing digital services, entertainment, and e-commerce sectors, and fostering a new era of connectivity and technology adoption in India.
JIO off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Advisor Outbound Sales Responsibilities
- Migration of free trial customers to paid customers through outbound
- Liaison with customer for upselling and cross selling
- Handle inbound customer queries and explain about the product and
- offer information
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Enter new customer information into the system and update existing
- customer information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and document all call
- information according to standard operating procedures
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
JIO off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Knowledge in telesales
- Speak and write local language
- Verbal and listening skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Result oriented
- Customer centricity
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR JIO off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the JIO 2023 Off Campus Recruitment – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to JIO company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Advisor Outbound Sales-Agra Location
Role – Advisor Voice-(Indore Location)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
JIO off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the JIO selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-4 Lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.