JLL HIRING ANALYST ACCOUNT PAYABLE, MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, ANY GRADUATE ,BCOM,MCOM,MBA
JLL is Hiring Analyst accounts payable, management trainee for Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Hyderabad location . candidate with 0 & 3 Year of experience can apply for the role .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – JLL
- Role – Analyst accounts payable, management trainee
- Qualification – Any Graduate ,BCOM,MCOM,MBA
- Experience – 0-3 years
- Location – Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A ANALYST ACCOUNTS PAYABLE FOR GURGAON LOCATION :
• Manage daily and weekly operational calls with the offshore team to discuss the overall status of the operation and assist or address escalations.
• Partner with the broader P2P team on day-to-day tasks and related execution. Responsible for managing the accuracy of offshore team deliverables and providing overarching guidance and oversight, ensuring invoices/expenses being recorded and processed adhere to Firm and BU policies.
• Monitor and manage the AP operational reports and work with the business units and supplier to resolve invoice and payment disputes or expedite payments.
• Proactively identifying and managing operational issues to full resolution.
• Review and reconciliation of electronic invoices submitted by suppliers; Reconcile supplier statements, assist supplier with e-invoicing questions.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A MANAGEMENT TRAINEE FOR BENGALURU, HYDERABAD LOCATION :
• Drive daily operations and service of all areas of business.
• Participate in the recruiting process.
• Assist with onboarding of new employees.
• Ensure proper documentation and training of employees.
• Ensure correct and timely reporting.
• Communicate effectively with all staff members.
Qualification for this Job
- Any Graduate ,BCOM,MCOM,MBA
- One to two years A/P or accounting related experience required
- Accounting Back Ground (B. Com /M. Com/MBA Finance)
- Experience in an electronic accounts payable processing environment requiredComputer system skills including Excel preferred.B
- asic Accounting Knowledge – Domain specific knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in processing vendor invoice.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning client financial data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues .Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Power Point) .
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR ANALYST ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, GURGAON LOCATION
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, BENGALURU LOCATION
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE , HYDERABAD LOCATION
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.