BARCLAYS IS HIRING ANALYST/ANALYST – TREASURY FINANCE, IR/CREDIT RISK ANALYST – ANY GRADUATE,PG ,MBA
Barclays is hiring Analyst, Analyst – Treasury finance, IR and credit risk analyst for Noida/ Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai Location.Candidate should possess 0-5 Years of experience.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – BARCLAYS
- Role – Analyst, Analyst – Treasury finance, IR and Credit risk analyst
- Qualification – Any Graduate,PG ,MBA
- Experience – 0-5 years
- Location – Noida/Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS ANALYST – NOIDA/DELHI
- Ownership of the monthly close process and AO&R process to ensure the financial integrity of the balances for external and internal reporting requirements in line with the applicable financial policies and standards.
- Assisting with design and implementation of new financial control and reporting process which meets the relevant requirements of the standard.
- Ownership of financial accounting in ring fenced accounts for multiple BX entities
- Focussing on process improvements and efficiencies
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS ANALYST – TREASURY FINANCE, IR – CHENNAI
- Production of monthly BUK, BI and HO Issuance cost results & outlook decks (across all legal entities) and submission to Group / cluster finance teams. Support query resolution.
- Production of month end reconciliation with various tools along with legal entity.
- Development of accurate and commercially relevant commentary on results, any movements in conjunction to the prior submissions.
- Presentation of results to Treasury BUK, BI and HO reporting lead and support in explaining impact of Treasury to relevant business
- Work with business partners and Treasury Finance teams to produce the Treasury outlook and month end reporting timetables. Communicate timetable, track deadlines and manage risks to delivery
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS CREDIT RISK ANALYST – MUMBAI
- Preparation of annual credit review packs and Industry reviews
- Supporting credit officers in day-to-day risk management activities.
- Managing day-to-day credit limit requests to manage transactions and where appropriate propose limit recommendations to more senior discretion holders.
- Day to day management and monitoring of risk limits, reporting of any positions outside approved parameters and understanding how risk profile alters in stress test scenarios.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date information in the Banks’ Risk systems
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY
ANALYST – NOIDA/ DELHI
ANALYST – TREASURY FINANCE, IR – CHENNAI
CREDIT RISK ANALYST – MUMBAI
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.