COCA COLA IS HIRING HR COORDINATOR & HELPDESK , CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST – ANY GRADUATE, MBA
Coca cola is hiring HR coordinator & helpdesk, customer service specialist for Pune and Gurugram Location.Candidate should be any graduate,MBA qualified with 1 & 3 Plus Years of experience.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Coca cola
- Role – HR COORDINATOR & HELPDESK , Customer Service
- Qualification – Any Graduate, MBA
- Experience – 1 & 3 Years Plus
- Location – Pune, Gurugram
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation founded in 1892, best known as the producer of Coca-Cola. The Coca-Cola Company also manufactures, sells, and markets other non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and alcoholic beverages. The company’s stock is listed on the NYSE and is part of the DJIA and the S&P 500 and S&P 100 indexes.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST – PUNE
- The purpose of this role is to manage operational activities relating to concentrate and beverage base supply from one primary supply plant and to and provide service requirements to our bottling partners and Business Units, ensuring On time and in full supply of products to customers, liaising with the internal Stakeholders (Quality/ Planning/Productions and logistics) to ensure smooth execution from order placement through to Delivery.
- Responsible for the engagement with the customer and have the ability to represent the customers’ requirements within the plant. Collaborating with the customer on their demands and ensuring that issues, escalations and complaints are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Additionally, the role will be responsible to support and work closely for the plant in developing relationships, identifying and implementing end-to-end Supply Chain Solutions and improvements that maximize value to the system.
- Collate, analyze and upload customer demand from bottling partner and Operation unit
- Support digitization projects in the customer relationship in conjunction with CPS global programs (IBP, Gateway, SAP Hana)
- Update and keep Bottling partners aligned on plant constraints and developments.
- Verify and confirm the orders raised by bottling partners for further actions by manufacturing and logistics
- Regularly connect with Bottling partners and OU to gain insights of changing market trend to analyze and provide meaningful feedback to plant operations
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS HR COORDINATOR & HELPDESK – GURUGRAM
- Prepare, participate on global and local audit exercises as scheduled.
- Provide local benefits administration support while maintaining compliance to global, local and legal standards, laws and regulations.
- Ensure preparation and submission of statutory reports to government agencies for compliance.
- Provide support on Day 1 On-boarding and Learning/Training Administration and Coordination.
- Manage end-to-end Tier 1 and applicable Tier 2 employee cases.
- Conduct appropriate research and analysis according to each request.
- Determine and provide accurate first-contact resolution and key on-demand data whenever possible for all helpdesk cases.
- Follow up with respective parties involved when cases need to be escalated.
- Ensure all service request are recorded in the company system/tool (case management tool) as a case, ensure accurate and timely keying in of data.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST – PUNE
HR COORDINATOR & HELPDESK – GURUGRAM
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.