VACANCY AT EY FOR ANALYST – ANY GRADUATE, PG, BCOM,MCOM
Ey is hiring Analyst Across India. Any graduate/ PG / BCOM / MCOM candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – EY
- Role – Analyst
- Qualification – Any graduate/ PG / BCOM / MCOM
- Experience – 0 – 3 years
- Location – Across India
- Salary – 4 LPA – 8 LPA
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EYis a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ANALYST JOB
- Collecting and analyzing raw data to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and other helpful information.
- Using data to develop and optimize strategies and processes, increase profits, efficiency, quality, or security, and reduce costs.
- Working with internal departments to collect data and develop and implement strategies.
- Identifying and validating new data sources.
- Creating reports and presentations to summarize findings and influence company decisions.
- Working with the management team to establish project objectives, budgets, and timelines, monitor progress, and evaluate performance.
- Implementing policies and procedures that keep company data and information secure as it is collected, analyzed, stored, and discarded.
- Reviewing and improving analytics processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency, accuracy, and security.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ANALYST JOB
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility
HOW TO APPLY FOR EY OFFCAMPUS DRIVE 2023?
To apply for the EY 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Axis Bank official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verfication.
EY Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the qualification for EY Analyst?
Any graduate/ PG / BCOM / MCOM
What is the selection process for EY Analyst ?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by Technical and HR Round.
What is the salary of Analyst at EY ?
Average EY Analyst salary in India is ranges between 4 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs per annum
Is Analyst a good position?
Being an Analyst can be a good career for many individuals who are just starting in a new industry.
PAY AFTER PLACEMENT – GET PLACEMENT IN TOP MNC’S REGISTER NOW
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.