EY HIRING ANALYST, ADVANCE ANALYST – GRADUATE,MBA,MCOM,MA
Ey is hiring Analyst , Advance analyst for Bengaluru/ Gurgaon and Hyderabad Location.ANY GRADUATE /MBA/Mcom/MA candidate can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – EY
- Role – Analyst, Advance analyst
- Qualification – Graduate,MBA,MCOM,MA
- Experience – 0-3 years
- Location – Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EYis a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ANALYST – GURGAON
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Analyse the research findings, draw inferences and conclusions in response to the research requirement
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ risk management rules and policies
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Completes all assigned projects/tasks in line with the standard operating procedures
- Ensures completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of all task assigned
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by timely following up on requests from Onshore
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ADVANCED ANALYST – BENGALURU/ HYDERABAD
- Responsible for the end to end payroll processing for multiple clients including year-end.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting and entering/uploading data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in components, e.g. but not limited exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares/extract payroll reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other statutory payments as required.
- Develop brief understanding of day-to-day activities and transactions related to tax and tax accounting matters and make sure they are properly addressed.
- Global direct tax compliance – Assist in preparation of income tax returns and workpapers for foreign jurisdictional income taxes with internal teams or with EY country teams.
- Income Tax Provision – Prepare quarterly and annual tax provision for US GAAP purposes. Work with EY country teams for sign-off and delivery to client.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY
ANALYST – GURGAON
ADVANCED ANALYST – BENGALURU
ADVANCED ANALYST – HYDERABAD
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.