IBM HIRING FINANCE & ADMINSTRATION DELIVERY, ANALYST RISK & COMPLIANCE – ANY GRADUATE, BCOM, MBA
IBM is hiring Finance & Adminstration Delivery, Analyst Risk & Compliance for Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune location. Any Graduate/ BCOM/MBA candidate can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – IBM
- Role – Finance & Adminstration Delivery, Analyst Risk & Compliance
- Qualification – Any Graduate, BCOM MBA
- Experience – 0-1 years
- Location – Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS FINANCE & ADMINSTRATION DELIVERY – GURGAON, BANGALORE
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS ANALYST RISK & COMPLIANCE – PUNE
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY
GURGAON – FINANCE & ADMINSTRATION DELIVERY
BANGALORE – FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION DELIVERY
PUNE – ANALYST RISK & COMPLIANCE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.