ITC HIRING OFFICE ASSOCIATE/SOCIAL LISTENING ANALYST – ANY GRADUATE
ITC is hiring Office Associate/Social Listening Analyst for Kolkata, Bengaluru location. Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – ITC
- Role – Office Associate/Social Listening Analyst
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 1-5 years
- Location – Kolkata, Bengaluru
ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies with a Gross Sales Value of ₹ 90,104 crores and Net Profit of ₹ 15,058 crores (as on 31.03.2022). ITC has a diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Paperboards & Specialty Papers and Agri-Business. ITC’s aspiration to be an exemplar in sustainability practices is manifest in its status as the only company in the world, of its size and diversity, to be carbon, water and solid waste recycling positive.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS OFFICE ASSOCIATE – KOLKATA
- Assisting Managers in administrative and logistic functions for Board, Board Committee and General Meetings and Statutory Compliances.
- Administrative and logistics assistance, including preparation of Board and General Meeting folders, co-ordination with internal departments, external vendors, proofreading / couriering of documents.
- Maintaining and organising various database, records, registers, etc. (including statutory records).
- Filing of documents etc. (physical and scanned).
- Assisting Managers with travel booking, medicals, reimbursement & claims, sampling, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS SOCIAL LISTENING ANALYST – BENGALURU
- Continuously monitor brand, competition, and category conversations and share insights with key stakeholders.
- Set up of query parameters for topics on social listening platforms
- Identify emerging conversation themes along with the shift in consumer sentiment
- Pull and interpret data from social listening tools, including brand mention, sentiment, conversation drivers, consumer behavior, top influencers, Key opinion leaders, etc.
- Share weekly/monthly learnings with brand teams – brand health reports.
- Identify and share emerging trends – moment marketing opportunities for brands –with content and brand team
- Explore and share new ideas and approaches for brand campaigns – basis emerging social media trend
- Create learnings of category understanding by exploring category-specific nuances.
- Identify emerging trends that the brand can leverage for new product development, packaging, and marketing communication which can help in contextual /long-term marketing plans
- Present learnings to marketing teams, brand teams, digital media teams, and product development teams
- Strong familiarity and understanding of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and others.
- Experience with real-time social listening and consumer intelligence
- Experienced in consumer Insights, should have worked individually on brand briefs
- Experienced qualitative researchers are preferred
- Should be able to mine social media conversations, assimilate them and come up with cogent themes
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written; Good at Storytelling.
- Good grasp of numbers and logical reasoning; should be able to tie up insights being generated from different data sources to tell a compelling brand story
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY
KOLKATA – OFFICE ASSOCIATE (EXPERIENCE 1-3 YEARS)
BENGALURU – SOCIAL LISTENING ANALYST (EXPERIENCE 2-5 YEARS)
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.