S&P GLOBAL IS HIRING APPLICATION ASSOCIATE, FINANCIAL MODELING / DATA ANALYST – COMMERCE GRADUATE/ BCOM / MCOM / MBA
S&P Global is hiring Application Associate, Financial Modeling / Data Analyst For Hyderabad/ Ahmedabad/ Gujarat Location.Camdidate should have 0-2 Years of experience.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – S & P Global
- Role – Application Associate, Financial Modeling / Data Analyst
- Qualification – Commerce Graduate, BCOM ,MCOM, MBA
- Experience – 0- 2 Years
- Location – Ahmedabad/ Hyderabad/ Gurgaon
S&P Global Inc. (prior to April 2016 McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., and prior to 2013 The McGraw–Hill Companies, Inc.) is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Global Mobility, S&P Global Engineering Solutions, S&P Global Sustainable1, and S&P Global Commodity Insights, CRISIL, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture. “S&P” is a shortening of “Standard and Poor’s
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS APPLICATION ASSOCIATE, FINANCIAL MODELING – HYDERABAD/ AHMEDABAD ( EXP – 0-2 YEARS )
- Ability to understand client-specific requirements across all covered data sets and products.
- Work with clients across multiple geographies including the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and address their requirements.
- Create quantitative models, screens, and presentations, among others, for our customers using our suite of products.
- Support our customer base in their research by responding to requests that come through calls, e-mails, and meetings.
- Partner with product teams on timely and thorough testing of our products, with an eye towards exceptional customer experience.
- Consistently make proactive suggestions around product usability, presentation, and data quality.
- Work with senior associates on projects which improve and develop subject matter expertise.
- Create new opportunities for Automation and LEAN to improve the workflow efficiency.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS DATA ANALYST – AHMEDABAD/ GURGAON/ HYDERABAD ( EXP – 0-6 MONTHS)
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for departmen
CLICK THE APPLY LINK BELOW FOR APPLICATION ASSOCIATE, FINANCIAL MODELING – HYDERABAD/ AHMEDABAD
CLICK THE APPLY LINK BELOW FOR DATA ANALYST – AHMEDABAD/ GURGAON/ HYDERABAD
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.