GENPACT HIRING VOICE PROCESS/ MT – BANKING/ PROCESS DEVELOPER – OTC – ANY GRADUATE – WALK – IN INTERVIEW
Genpact is hiring Voice Process/ MT – Banking/ Process Developer – OTC for Hyderabad/ Jaipur/ Kolkata Location.Candidate graduate in any field can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Genpact
- Role – Voice Process/ MT – Banking/ Process Developer – OTC
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0-5 years
- Location – Hyderabad/ Jaipur/ Kolkata
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR VOICE PROCESS – HYDERABAD
• Respond to customer queries and customers concern.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible for showcasing a proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
• Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MT – BANKING – JAIPUR
• Leading day to day operations and dealing with process metrics
• Developing highly motivated teams and lively work environment
• Identifying process anomalies and get them fixed via conceptualization and brainstorming
• Driving efficiency in teams every year
• Communicating efficiently with client and the process management on issues related to the subject
• Providing Critical VOC / observations or bringing up patterns to the business in case of any anomalies
• Being able to work and operate in a high volume and timeline environment to meet Service Level Agreements & customer demands.
• Work with customers with a problem solving bent of mind – To be able to understand customer issues and provide solutions to improve customer experience
• Being able to influence and cultivate organisational change in teams
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PROCESS DEVELOPER – OTC – KOLKATA
- Collect the delinquent amount from the customer over the phone or take promises from them on making the payment
- Make collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests also Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund and Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution
- Inbound & outbound calling
- Provide payment plans basis customer requirement
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK IN TO THE FOLLOWING VENUE THAT IS GIVEN BELOW FOR HYDERABAD LOCATION
HYDERABAD – VOICE PROCESS
Date & Time – 04th Jan, 10.30 AM – 3.00 PM
Venue – F9P5+3FV Hafeez pet Rd,vinayaka Nagar Genpact office, Hyderabad, Telangana 500049
Contact – [email protected]
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR THE POSTS
MT – BANKING – JAIPUR
PROCESS DEVELOPER – OTC – KOLKATA
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.