PHONEPE IS HIRING OPERATIONS ANALYST – ANY GRADUATE, MBA
PhonePe is hiring Operations Analyst for Bengaluru Location.Any graduate, MBA passout candidate can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – PhonePe
- Role – Operations Analyst
- Qualification – Any graduate, MBA
- Experience – 1-2 years
- Location – Bengaluru
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS OPERATIONS ANALYST – BENGALURU
- The role would offer an opportunity to work on ops & growth related tasks &initiatives for Online Business.
- Should possess an ability to work with multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Be responsible for handling day to day business operations and coordination with
both external and internal stakeholders across varied industry segments.
- Be responsible for management of monitoring, business reporting and any ad hoc reporting required from time to time. Proficient knowledge of excel/ google sheets is a must.
- Strongly focused on execution, hustler, proactive learner with a go-getter attitude.
- Merchant-first attitude. Coordination with various stakeholders while handling
escalations on a day to day basis to provide prompt resolution to the merchants,
ensuring best merchant experience.
- Addressing internal queries, data requirements and escalations regarding category transactions.
- Minimum work experience of 1-2 years in the operations/ fintech/ payments industry.
- A-driver-personality – constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing
the need for a great collaboration.
- Orientation to execute multiple activities in a seamless manner.
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate for one’s requirements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced target focused environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/ Google sheets.
- Qualifications – Graduate/MBA from tier 1 or tier 2 college preferred.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY
OPERATIONS ANALYST – BENGALURU
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.