GUARDIAN HIRING WORKDAY REPORTING / ASSOCIATE – HUMAN RESOURCES – ANY GRADUATE,MBA
Guardian is hiring Workday Reporting / Associate – Human Resources for Gurgaon and Chennai location. Candidates with 0 & 2 Year plus experience can apply.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Guardian
- Role – Workday Reporting / Associate – Human Resources
- Qualification – Any Graduate,MBA
- Experience – 0 & 2 Year plus
- Location – Gurgaon, Chennai
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Every day, Guardian helps our 29 million customers realize their dreams through a range of insurance and financial products and services. Our Purpose, to inspire well-being, guides our dedication to the colleagues, consumers, and communities we serve. We know that people count, and we go above and beyond to prepare them for the life they want to live, focusing on their overall well-being — mind, body, and wallet. As one of the largest mutual insurance companies, we put our customers first. Behind every bright future is a GuardianTM.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORKDAY REPORTING – GURGAON
- Telephonically screening the sourced profile for basic checks.
- Lining up candidates for the said profiles
- Interview coordination and joining coordination
- Follow up of all interview feedback from hiring manager
- Manage documentation.
- Collecting papers of selected candidate
- Sourcing the relevant profiles from various source
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge (MS-Office)
- Flexibility in Shift Hours
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASSOCIATE – HUMAN RESOURCES – CHENNAI
- Receive queries via phone, email and log queries into the HR case management system
- Build colleague trust and display empathy by providing accurate information and resolving issues
- Verify data and perform data entry; look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- Take ownership of colleague inquiries ensuring that each inquiry is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures, and escalate when these cannot be resolved.
- A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-departmentally with a teammate first approach
- Make recommendations related to best practices and more efficient and effective ways to work as you recognize opportunities in your day-to-day interactions
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY
GURGAON – WORKDAY REPORTING
CHENNAI – ASSOCIATE – HUMAN RESOURCES
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.