UBER IS HIRING ASSOCIATE ANALYST – CENTRAL OPS / PRODUCT OPERATIONS MANAGER – BA/ BS IN ECONOMICS, BUSINESS, ENGINEERING, OR OTHER QUANTITATIVE FOCUS
Uber is hiring Associate Analyst – Central Ops / Product Operations Manager for Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad Location. BA/ BS in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus with 1+ years experience can apply for the post.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Uber
- Role – Associate Analyst – Central Ops / Product Operations Manager
- Qualification – BA/ BS in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- Experience – 1+ years
- Location – Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS ASSOCIATE ANALYST – CENTRAL OPS FOR GURGAON, BANGALORE LOCATION
- Drive analysis on region-spanning projects and important strategic decisions
- Coordinate with other members of the Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible
- Create impactful data and statistical analytics to understand driver behaviour, impact of feature launches & business impact of experience
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS PRODUCT OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR HYDERABAD LOCATION
- Own end-to-end product operations of major programs across new tools and innovations, including those in the domains of security, competitive intelligence, and product development
- Lead data operations and secondary research for new products, including introducing core-to-products analytical models and data mappings for data-first products
- Implement and scale capabilities leveraging technology, collaborating closely with product and engineering teams, and applying proprietary assets such as our data harvesting technology
- Continuously prioritize to deliver high-quality deliverables against workload
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY
GURGAON, BANGALORE – ASSOCIATE ANALYST – CENTRAL OPS – EXPERIENCE : 1+ years
HYDERABAD – PRODUCT OPERATIONS MANAGER – EXPERIENCE : NOT MENTIONED
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.