Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ hiring As Sales Manager /Territory Manager Role. Graduation/PG Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ– Overview
- Company – BAJAJ ALLIANZ
- Role – Sales Manager /Territory Manager
- Qualification – Graduation/PG
- Experience – 1-6 years
- Location –kolkata/KRISHNAGAR/GUWAHATI/CHIKKAM/LUCKNOW/SHILLONG/BIHIYA/SILIGURI/DELHI/GAUTAUM BUDDHANAGAR/JAMKHANDI/KUCHMAN/TIRUPATI/TRIVANDRUM/JALANDHAR/RATNAGIRI/KHARAGPUR/VIZAG/VIJAYAWADA/ichalkaranji
- Salary – 300000 to 420000LPA
Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ– ABOUT COMPANY
Bajaj Allianz is a well-known insurance company in India that provides a range of insurance products and services. Here is some key information about Bajaj Allianz
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited, one of India’s leading financial services companies, and Allianz SE, a global financial services provider based in Germany.
The joint venture was formed in 2001 with the aim of offering a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to customers in India.
Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ– Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Analyze the customer segmentation, sales trends in terms of demographics, geography, characteristics etc. to assess the potential for business
- Conduct trainings at the branch for all banking partners around regulatory guidelines and products.
- Plan for activation of branches through R&R activities to increase the penetration in active branches to realize full potential of the bank partner in the given geography
- Drive the campaign/contest for the Partner Bank to drive sales in profitable segments.
- Assist banking partners in pitching product to crucial customers & driving sales closure for the same.
- Identify cross sell opportunities for existing customers
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Navi Technologies – Industrial Trainee- Finance Controller – VIEW & APPLY
Cyient – Technology Operations Analyst – view & apply
JPMorgan Chase Bank – External Reporting – Analyst – view & apply
IGT Solutions – Trainee – view & apply
info edge – Assistant Manager – view & apply
Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ– Territory Manager Responsibilities
- Cascade and align the business plans of the channel to the FOS team.
- Drive the recruitment team to onboard new IMDs and sales team to cater to the requirements of the existing IMDs
- Analyze performance of all IMDs and formulate strategies for activization and maximization of revenue generated by each intermediary.
- Manage IMD relations and coordinate internally with various functions like operations, IT etc. to ensure efficient delivery of day to day service requirements.
- Engage with the IMDs on a regular basis to resolve their queries or challenges and also to ensure they are aware of the commission payout structure.
- Organize regular trainings for the intermediaries on products and the POS application so that they can have informed discussions while pitching the BAGIC products to their clients.
- Oversee branding materials sent by the central team are displayed at the business establishments of all on-boarded IMDs.
Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ– Skills Required
- Good communication skills
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ?
To apply for the Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ– interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Territory Manager Virtual Office-Krishna Nagar
Senior Sales Manager Geo–Chikkamagaluru
Jobs At BAJAJ ALLIANZ– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the BAJAJ ALLIANZ selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 300000 to 420000LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.