Jobs At BT Group : Hiring As Customer Service Support Advisor role.Any Graduate Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Jobs At BT Group– Overview
- Company – BT GROUP
- Role –Customer Service Support Advisor
- Qualification –Any Graduate
- Experience –0-2 years
- Location –Kolkata & Gurgaon
- Salary-3-6 LPA
Jobs At BT Group– ABOUT COMPANY
BT Group plc, commonly known as BT, is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.BT is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, offering a wide range of services in telecommunications, broadband internet, and IT services.BT provides various services, including landline and mobile telecommunications, broadband internet, television services, and IT solutions.
Jobs At BT Group–Customer Service Support Advisor Responsibilities
- Assists in the implementation of specific Customer Service management plans under supervision.
- Assists in creating value-based relationships with customers to optimise customer service whilst leveraging the BT Group’s resource pool, within guidelines and with some supervision
- Gathers customer information and performs analysis and understands customer needs to provide customer service insight for the efficient management of customer issues.
- Executes and delivers work often covered by existing procedures in order to achieve objectives and the vision of the Customer Service team.
- Assists in the implementation of continuous improvement opportunities to improve the customer service team processes.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Hyland (WFH) – Solution Consultant – view & apply
Precisely (WFH) – Contract Analyst – view & apply
indiamart – Executive – Video Editor – view & apply
Abbott Work From Home – ASSOCIATE – VACCINES/ REGIONAL ASSOCIATE – view & apply
Jobs At BT Group – Skills Required
- Issue Resolution
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Escalation Management
- Technical Support
- Decision Making
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Jobs At BT Group?
To apply for the BT GROUP– interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to BT GROUP company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Customer Service Support Advisor-KOLKATA
Jobs At BT Group– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the BT GROUP selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information