Jobs At Finmo For Backend Developer Intern Role. Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent Candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Jobs At Finmo – Overview
- Company – Finmo
- Role –Backend Developer Intern
- Qualification – Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience –Freshers
- Location –Bangalore
- Salary – 2Lpa-6Lpa
ABOUT Finmo COMPANY
Finmo Tech is a B2B2C all in one payment platform focused on interconnecting financial networks around the world into a single solution. Our mission is to simplify payments and empower businesses and consumers to transact with their most locally relevant methods securely without having to share sensitive data with each other and provide simplest possible experiences with minimal to no code solutions. With the growth in Fintech, we recognise that payments are getting more complex and we are building user-friendly solutions to keep up with this pace and make payments faster and smarter.
Our cloud based infrastructure connects directly into local endpoints across our major markets through direct local licenses. With a strong enterprise grade technology stack, we provide a simple API solution and portals to track and maintain payment records per consumer.
Founded in 2021, Finmo Tech is a global platform with headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, India and further expansion on the horizon. Finmo Tech is venture backed (Global Founders Capital, Addition Ventures) and founded by a team of payment professionals with 2 decades of experience in building global payments infrastructure and companies.
Jobs At Finmo – Roles & Responsibilities For Backend Developer Intern
- Architect and build the backend for web services (Nodejs, TypeScript).
- Build reusable code and libraries for cross-project sharing.
- Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage.
- Participate in the product roadmap discussions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain/scale web services.
- Enhance services related to data management, data analytics, reporting, metrics and logging pipelines, etc.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Cyient – Technology Operations Analyst – view & apply
JPMorgan Chase Bank – External Reporting – Analyst – view & apply
IGT Solutions – Trainee – view & apply
info edge – Assistant Manager – view & apply
Jobs At Finmo – Skills Required
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and RESTful services.
- Good knowledge of data structures, multi-threading and concurrency concepts
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Jobs At Finmo ?
To apply for the Finmo – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Jobs At Finmo – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Finmo selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 2Lpa-6Lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.