Jobs At JLL Hiring As Front Office Executive Role .Any Graduate Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Jobs At JLL– Overview
- Company –Jll
- Role –Front Office Executive
- Qualification –Any Graduate
- Experience –1-5 years
- Salary-3lpa – 6lpa
Jobs At JLL– ABOUT COMPANY
JLL, short for Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, is a leading global professional services firm specializing in real estate and investment management. With a history dating back to 1783, the company has a rich heritage and has become one of the most prominent players in the real estate industry. JLL offers a comprehensive range of services, including leasing, property management, capital markets, consulting, and corporate real estate solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, JLL operates in over 80 countries, serving clients across various sectors, such as commercial, residential, retail, hospitality, and industrial. The company is recognized for its expertise, innovation, and commitment to creating value for its clients in the dynamic and ever-evolving world of real estate.
Jobs At JLL– Front Office Executive Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling of incoming and outgoing calls including distribution. Making sure to demonstrate professional and polite responses in telephone responses.
- Ensure personal preventability and dress in the assigned uniform
- Receive, inform, guide visitors including co-ordination with employees
- Responsible for maintaining the telephone registers including call tracking
- Preparation of database of Client contacts and updating
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of front office
- Ensure receipt of magazines and newspapers for the building and ensure display of the latest version in the reception as well as removal of the outdated magazines
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Ingram Micro – Associate Engineer, Software Development – view & apply
Nielsen IQ – Operations Analyst – view & apply
Cint – Tech Analyst – view & apply
e2open – Support Engineer – view & apply
Jobs At JLL– Skills Required
- Good Communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi language is a must
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts, weekends and holidays is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of operating computers, mobile application and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is also preferred.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Jobs At JLL?
To apply for the Jll – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Jll company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Front Office Executive-NOIDA
Front Office Executive-Hyderabad
Jobs At JLL– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Jll selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3lpa – 6lpa for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information