Jobs At LSEG for Technology Graduate Associate role. Bachelor’s degree candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Jobs At LSEG – Overview
- Company – LSEG
- Role –Technology Graduate Associate
- Qualification – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience – 0-2years
- Location – Bangalore
- salary- 3-8 Lpa
ABOUT LSEG COMPANY
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
Jobs At LSEG – Roles & Responsibilities For Technology Graduate Associate
- Actively participate in software development projects, contributing to coding, testing, and debugging activities.
- Collaborate with senior developers and team members to understand project requirements and implement solutions.
- Provide technical support to end-users or clients, assisting with problem-solving and issue resolution.
- Troubleshoot and debug software or hardware issues, escalating more complex problems to senior team members when necessary.
- Create and maintain documentation for code, processes, and procedures.
- Generate regular reports on project progress, challenges, and outcomes for team review and improvement.Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, attending meetings, and actively contributing to discussions.
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback and learning from experienced team members.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Unilever – Territory Sales Officer – view & apply
PaYtm – Junior Ad Expert – view & apply
WNS -Analyst- view & apply
Kido –Preschool & Daycare – view & apply
Jobs At LSEG – Skills Required
- Demonstrate the ability to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Develop strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues and find effective solutions.
- Display adaptability in approaching challenges and a willingness to learn from mistakes.
- Communicate effectively with team members, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Work well in a collaborative environment, actively participating in discussions, and contributing ideas.
- Exhibit a proactive attitude towards learning new technologies, tools, and methodologies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements to adapt quickly to changes in the technology landscape.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Jobs At LSEG ?
To apply for the LSEG – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Role – Technology Graduate Associate (Bangalore Location)
Jobs At LSEG – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the LSEG selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the salary for freshers?
The salary for the freshers is about 3-8 Lpa
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.