Jobs At Piramal for Territory Sales Officer Role. Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Jobs At Piramal – Overview
- Company – Piramal
- Role – Territory Sales Officer
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – 6 months to 1 year
- Location – Delhi
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT Piramal COMPANY
Piramal Consumer Products Division is a prominent player in the consumer healthcare and wellness industry. A part of India’s Piramal Group, the division focuses on delivering a wide range of over-the-counter (OTC) and consumer healthcare products that enhance people’s well-being. Their product portfolio includes popular brands like Saridon, Lacto Calamine, and i-Pill, catering to various health and skincare needs. Piramal Consumer Products Division is recognized for its commitment to quality, innovation, and providing accessible healthcare solutions to consumers, making it a trusted name in the Indian and global consumer healthcare market.
Jobs At Piramal – Roles & Responsibilities For Territory Sales Officer
- Conduct thorough market research to understand customer needs, preferences, and competitive landscape.
- Identify opportunities and challenges within the assigned territory.
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan outlining strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Set realistic sales goals for the territory and create action plans to meet or exceed them.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Shriram Finance – Executives – view & apply
Groww – Customer Success Executive – view & apply
Byjus – BDA – view & apply
Cactus – Associate Process Manager – view & apply
Clario – Process Analyst – view & apply
Jobs At Piramal – Skills Required
- Effectively convey ideas and information to both internal teams and external clients.
- Active listening to understand customer needs and concerns.
- Negotiate terms and conditions to close deals while maintaining strong relationships.
- Resolve conflicts and objections diplomatically.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Jobs At Piramal ?
To apply for the Jobs At Piramal– interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Territory Sales Officer Role – Mumbai
Jobs At Piramal – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Piramal selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.