JP MORGAN HIRING BUSINESS ANALYST / WHOLESALE KYC OPERATIONS_CLIENT DATA SPECIALIST II/ CLIENT ACCOUNT SERVICES _ASSOCIATE
JP Morgan is hiring Business Analyst / Wholesale KYC Operations_Client Data Specialist II/CIB_Client Account Services _Associate for Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai Location.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – JP Morgan
- Role – Business Analyst / Wholesale KYC Operations_Client Data Specialist II/CIB_Client Account Services _Associate
- Qualification – Any Graduate /BCOM/ MCOM/ MBA /BBA
- Experience – 0-4 Years
- Location – Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai
- Salary – 8 Lpa – 14 Lpa
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS BUSINESS ANALYST – BANGALORE
- Complete in-depth RCA analysis for complaints to understand their validity against defined metrics
- Understand end user needs and influence the RCA development roadmap.
- Supporting daily creation and delivery of reports.
- Evaluate current use cases, conduct gap analysis and identify opportunities for reporting development.
- Partners with our Operations team to ensure our stakeholders are getting the maximum value out of the core reports.
- Represent operations at core reporting meetings including third parties
- Work with diverse stakeholders from across the business to ensure legal, regulatory and business requirements are met and core reports optimised
CLICK THE BELOW LINK FOR BUSINESS ANALYST – BANGALORE.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS WHOLESALE KYC OPERATIONS_CLIENT DATA SPECIALIST II – HYDERABAD
– Manage own KYC New business book of work and oversee the process end to end
– Administer team responsible for daily BAU deliverables
– Work closely with the Front Office and the Relationship Partner Teams and potentially direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence
– Prepare various Reports to publish metrics
– Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of cases and prioritize open requests
– Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Front Office, Compliance, Quality Control and Relationship Partners
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR WHOLESALE KYC OPERATIONS_CLIENT DATA SPECIALIST II – HYDERABAD
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS CLIENT ACCOUNT SERVICES _ASSOCIATE – MUMBAI
- A global business aligned team that is instrumental in putting the client front and center throughout our cohesive and consistent model
- An organization that enables thought leadership and a team who are risk aware, flexible, empowered, and feel accountable to drive best in class service
- Driving to be best in class through transformational change and technology innovation
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR CLIENT ACCOUNT SERVICES _ASSOCIATE – MUMBAI
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.