JP MORGAN HIRING JUNIOR ANALYST, BUSINESS ANALYST, CAPITAL MARKET- ANY GRADUATE,MBA,BCOM,BBA
JP MORGAN is hiring Junior analyst, business analyst, capital market for Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru location . Candidates with 0-3 years of experience can apply for the role .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – JP MORGAN
- Role – Junior analyst, business analyst, capital market
- Qualification – Any Graduate,MBA,BCOM,BBA
- Experience – 0-3 years
- Location – Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS JUNIOR ANALYST FOR MUMBAI LOCATION :
- Pitching material preparation : Work with associates and analysts in Mumbai and across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for clients including components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis, target companies profiles & benchmarking, pricing and market information.
- Financial analysis : Analysis and interpretation of financial statements and benchmarking for companies. Extract information from company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge & judgment
- Research : Source and interpret company & industry information from a variety of data sources (company reports, Internet, online databases, JPMorgan proprietary content) with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry reports.
- Industry or Product coverage : Work with senior analysts and associates in Mumbai to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) for clients across the globe.
- MBA from top Tier school/ or professional qualification in Accountancy/Finance
- Excellent academic record
- Awareness of Investment banking solutions and services is a plus
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials /financial modeling in excel
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS BUSINESS ANALYST FOR HYDERABAD LOCATION :
- In partnership with process leaders, evaluate and perform an end-to-end analysis of the business environment to identify significant gaps and weaknesses and determine root cause of them.
- Create a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management protocols.
- Partner in the development and documentation, through participation in end-to-end process walkthroughs and deep dives with process leaders.
- Ability to liaise between lines of business and the development teams, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Knowledge of Role Based Access Control and access administration best practices a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management, or compliance preferred; or equivalent subject matter expertise in a relevant business related function/operation/technology.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data and information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of the SDLC toolset and Agile methodologies with a delivery driven mindset.
- Advanced working experience with MS Office Suite (especially Excel, SharePoint & PowerPoint)
- Industry recognized certifications CGEIT, ISO:27001, CRM would be a plus.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS CAPITAL MARKET FOR BENGALURU LOCATION:
- Support multiple product types (e.g. equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, listed option, derivatives, private equity, hedge funds, mutual funds) for both Domestic and International marketsReview and action front to back reconciliation results to resolve breaks.
- Manage exceptions arising as trades flow through multiple control checks
- Timely and accurate execution and verification of all instructions received from internal partners and global teams
- Process and assure completeness of all requests.
- Respond promptly and accurately to Front Office requests
- Produce high quality performance and accuracy to best meet our client’s needs and expectations.
- Ensure adherence to all service level commitments, process controls, and escalation policies.
- Work closely with teammates to maximize efficiency.
- Proactively focus on issues and adjust rapidly to changes in the team, the market, or Wealth management to deliver sound recommendations for process improvement.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail oriented, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assume ownership and responsibility to accomplish goals
- Strong intellectual capacity for process improvements
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR ANALYST MUMBAI LOCATION
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR BUSINESS ANALYST HYDERABAD LOCATION
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR CAPITAL MARKET BENGALURU LOCATION
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.