Go through this full article & know the responsibilities and requirements for the Keysight Technologies Off Campus Drive for Experience 2023.
Table of Contents
Keysight Technologies Off Campus Drive for Experience – Overview
- Company – Keysight Technologies
- Role – IT Engineer,Software
- Qualification – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IS
- Experience – 1-3 YEARS
- Location – Gurgaon
- Salary – 3 Lpa -8 Lpa
ABOUT Keysight Technologies COMPANY
Keysight Technologies is a multinational company specializing in electronic measurement solutions, with its headquarters in Santa Rosa, California. Founded in 2014, after its separation from Agilent Technologies, Keysight has become a key player in the electronics and telecommunications industry. The company designs and manufactures test and measurement equipment, software, and solutions that are crucial for the development and testing of electronic products across various industries.
Keysight’s offerings encompass a wide range of applications, including wireless communications, aerospace and defense, automotive, and semiconductor. With a focus on innovation and cutting-edge technologies, Keysight plays a vital role in advancing the capabilities of electronic devices and systems. The company’s commitment to precision and reliability has solidified its position as a leader in the field of electronic measurement.
Keysight Technologies Off Campus Drive for Experience – Roles & Responsibilities For IT Engineer,Software
- Demonstrate knowledge of ITSM configuration using ServiceNow with expertise in one of the key modules (Incident, Change, Service Request, Virtual Agent, Knowledge and etc)
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ITSM processes / system concepts with focus on ServiceNow.
- Experience in integrating SAAS applications with other SAAS and on premises application.
- Designing complex system using data driven approach.
- Required to have expertise in one of the integration platforms e.g. REST API’s, Jitterbit, Dell Boomi etc.
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming with experience in one or more of programming languages e.g. Java, Python, .net.
- Manage common configuration issues and system updates based on evolving business requirements and process changes.
- Design and implement low to medium system solutions as required to support Business needs.
- Expertise in database designing and development using SQL or No SQL.
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting the company.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
ICICI Bank – e-Relationship Manager – VIEW & APPLY
Accenture – Customer Service New Associate-Query Management – VIEW & APPLY
Amazon -ML Data Associate – VIEW & APPLY
American Express – Customer Service Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
Keysight Technologies Off Campus Drive for Experience – Skills Required For IT Engineer,Software
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IS or related field preferred
- 1-3+ years of ServiceNow hands-on experience in the area Incident, Change, Knowledge, Service Request, Asset Mgmt and etc
- Experience in a global implementation of ServiceNow (1-2 implementations)
- Experience in integration platform e.g. Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Mulesoft.
- Experience in programming/scripting languages e.g: Phyton, Java, Python, .net
- Experience developing SOAP/REST based web service API integrations using JSON and XML
- ServiceNow’s Certification/Experiences in one or more areas (System Administrator, Developer, Implementation and etc)
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Ability to collaborate with global colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various functional areas and meet specified deadlines
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Keysight Technologies Off Campus Drive for Experience 2023 ?
To apply for the Keysight Technologies Off Campus Drive for Experience – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
IT Engineer,Software Role – Gurgaon
Keysight Technologies Off Campus Drive for Experience 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Keysight Technologies selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 LPA – 8 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.