LSEG IS HIRING ANALYST, SALES COMPENSATION – BACHELOR’S DEGREE
LSEG is hiring Analyst ,Sales Compensation for Bangalore Location. Bachelor’s degree candidate can apply for the post .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – LSEG
- Role – Analyst, Sales Compensation
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – not mentioned
- Location – Bangalore
London Stock Exchange Group plc (LSEG) is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company headquartered in the City of London, England. It owns the London Stock Exchange (on which it is also listed), Refinitiv, LSEG Technology, FTSE Russell, and majority stakes in LCH and Tradeweb.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS ANALYST, SALES COMPENSATION FOR BANGALORE LOCATION
- Processes financial transactions including billings and collections for a defined business area on a daily basis, ensuring that accounting processes and controls are adhered to
- Coordinates and assists with all necessary billing cycle activities to deliver accurate and effective client billing information
- Processes and files correspondence and ensure that appropriate records are accurately maintained
- Manages the status of accounts and balances and identifies inconsistencies
- Supports the process for monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting as required, including vendor master data
- Ensures adherence to reporting and regulatory requirements
- Ensures processes are followed in a timely manner and in line with agreed terms
- Works with tax colleagues to ensure compliance with relevant tax rules.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.