Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring As Software Development Engineer Role.Bachelor’s degree in any discipline Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2023– Overview
- Company – Meesho
- Role –Software Development Engineer
- Qualification –Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Experience –1-2
- Location –bangalore
- Salary-3 – 5 LPA
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2023– ABOUT COMPANY
Meesho is an Indian e-commerce platform that operates on a unique model known as “social commerce.” It was founded in 2015 by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal and has since gained significant popularity and success in the Indian market.
Meesho allows individuals (known as resellers) to start their online businesses by selling products to their network and contacts through social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. The platform acts as an intermediary, connecting suppliers and manufacturers with resellers, facilitating the entire process from product sourcing to logistics and payments.
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2023– Software Development Engineer – Responsibilities
- Conceptualise and build a user interface that earns the trust of customers
- Build efficient applications and abstractions for our team to build powerful workflows
- Take sole ownership of the product and keep an eye out for bugs
- Implement necessary changes and when the situation calls for it, take a stab at re-writing the entire product
- Implement necessary changes – and even re-write the entire product when needed
- Ensure technical scalability of UI/UX designs
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Dana Incorporated-Internship-VIEW & APPLY
YES BANK-Personal Banker-VIEW & APPLY
Reckitt-Associate ,R&D Executive-VIEW & APPLY
WTW-Pre Hire-VIEW & APPLY
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Skills Required
- Ability to tell a good design from bad
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
- Mastery of DOM manipulation (including jQuery) and understanding of components
- Significant hands-on experience in ES6
- Knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility, and cross-browser issues
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficiency in advanced CSS, animations, and responsiveness
- Basic of architectural and design skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Meesho – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Meesho company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Software Development Engineer –Bangalore Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2023– Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Meesho selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3 – 5 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.