Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2024 : Hiring As Software Development Engineer – Intern Role. BE/BTech/MCA Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Overview
- Company – Meesho
- Role –Software Development Engineer – Intern
- Qualification –BE/BTech/MCA
- Experience –Freshers
- Location –bangalore
- Salary-35 K PM
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2024 – ABOUT COMPANY
Meesho is an Indian e-commerce platform that operates on a unique model known as “social commerce.” It was founded in 2015 by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal and has since gained significant popularity and success in the Indian market.
Meesho allows individuals (known as resellers) to start their online businesses by selling products to their network and contacts through social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. The platform acts as an intermediary, connecting suppliers and manufacturers with resellers, facilitating the entire process from product sourcing to logistics and payments.
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Software Development Engineer – Intern Responsibilities
- Write, modify, and debug software code under the guidance of senior developers or mentors.
- Contribute to the development of new features or enhancements to existing software.
- Assist in testing software to ensure it meets specified requirements.
- Collaborate with testing teams to develop and execute test plans.
- Identify and fix bugs or errors in the code.
- Document code and technical specifications to facilitate maintenance and future development.
- Work closely with other team members, such as designers, product managers, and QA engineers.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for software components.
- Participate in team meetings and provide updates on progress.
- Stay informed about industry trends and emerging technologies.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Welocalize – Ads Quality Rater- view & apply
HackerRank – Account Specialist – view & apply
Rackspace – Inside Sales Representative – view & apply
Thermofisher Scientific – Trial Data Specialist – view & apply
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Skills Required
- Understanding and usage of version control systems like Git.
- Familiarity with development tools and environments (IDEs such as Visual Studio, Eclipse).
- Basic understanding of database systems and SQL.
- Awareness of the software development process and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to debug and troubleshoot issues.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2024 ?
To apply for the Meesho – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Meesho company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Software Development Engineer – Intern –Bangalore Location
Meesho off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Meesho selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 3-4 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.