Meesho Work From Home Jobs for City Lead Role. Any Graduate or MBA candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Meesho Work From Home Jobs – Overview
- Company – Meesho
- Role – City Lead
- Qualification – Any Graduate or MBA
- Experience – 3-5 Years
- Location – Remote ( Hiring office Delhi )
- Salary – 5 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT Meesho COMPANY
Meesho is a rapidly growing Indian e-commerce platform and social commerce company. Founded in 2015, it empowers individuals and small businesses to start and expand their online businesses through its platform. Meesho’s innovative approach leverages social media networks as a sales channel, enabling users to discover and sell a wide range of products to their network of contacts. The platform offers various tools and features, including easy catalog creation, order management, and secure payment options. Meesho has played a significant role in fostering entrepreneurship and enabling economic opportunities for millions of individuals across India.
Meesho Work From Home Jobs – Roles & Responsibilities For City Lead
- Scale 10x Supplier acquisition of respective city or cities.
- Scale Meesho penetration into respective Supply Hubs or offline hubs within or around the city.
- Mentor, motivate & provide direction to a team of Business Development executives on Meesho’s values & principles across your team.
- Work with central teams to ensure best selection, affordable prices and high discovery on the platform
- Develop robust processes for smooth execution of all criteria
- Compile and evaluate metrics for success assessment of individual and team level tasks.
- Scale success metrics of Suppliers across city in terms of Various supplier metrics like Order activation, Dispatch, Deliveries, GMV & NMV.
- Collaborate with the Regional manager on getting 10X achievement on targets assigned.
- Take Individual ownership in activating B2B only hubs and collect niche trends as per category direction.
- Willing to travel extensively across the City and within the state if required. This is a field work role.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
AT&T-HR Payroll-VIEW & APPLY
Path-Finance Assistance-VIEW & APPLY
Trellix-Order to Cash-VIEW & APPLY
Healthedge-Junior Staff Accountant-VIEW & APPLY
ascensus-Associate Financial Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
Meesho Work From Home Jobs – Skills Required For City Lead
- Any Graduate or MBA with 3 to 5 years of experience into Sales, Business Development, Supplier acquisition into Ecommerce
- Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage.
- Experience of using Microsoft excel to analyse data and build POV.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Deep understanding of business and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead team and manage relevant stakeholders.
- Complete market knowledge and understanding of respective city and around.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Meesho Work From Home Jobs 2023 ?
To apply for the Meesho Work From Home Jobs – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
City Lead Role – Remote ( Hiring office Delhi )
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Meesho Work From Home Jobs 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Meesho selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 5 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.