MICROSOFT WORK FROM HOME HIRING RESEARCH FELLOW – BACHELOR’S DEGREE, MASTER DEGREE
Microsoft is hiring research fellow for Bangalore location . Freshers apply for the role .
The complete details of this jobs are as follows:
- Company – Microsoft
- Role – Research fellow
- Qualification – Bachelors degree, Master Degree
- Experience – Freshers can apply
- Location – Bangalore
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation producing computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS RESEARCH FELLOW FOR BANGALORE LOCATION :
- RFs spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India.
- Different projects require a different combination of skills.
- Current and past RFs have worked on: solving deep theoretical problems, pushing the boundaries of AI, designing new programming languages, designing and implementing security protocols at scale, field work in rural India, prototyping communication and sensing hardware, and designing and building large-scale software systems and networks.
- Regardless, they all consistently aim to create academic, industry, and societal impact.
Qualification for this Job
- Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s (BE/BTech/BS) or master’s degree (ME/MTech/MS) in Computer Science (or related areas) by Summer 2023. We evaluate candidates on a combination of factors including academic performance, raw smarts, development skills, and passion for research and software development.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR RESEARCH FELLOW BANGALORE (REMOTE) LOCATION
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee.Recuitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.